What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Suby Fights Cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suby

**AWD** Aficianado
Veteran
I'm not going aall holistic here lol, I am following my chemo treatments and having all my meds and following doctor's orders.
I am simply refusing morphine, dilodine, etc. and downing 6 x 1/2 gram cannabis pills made decarboxylated/olive oil style in gelatin capsules.
I am counting on the hospital to cure me, I am banking on the weed and my way of consuming it will up my odds.
I look at it this way, they give me morphine which is a neurotoxine, it messes with your nervous sysstem which means you constipate, it affects you heart, and it's pplain trippy in an umpleasant way.
No papers have been published on the curative efffect of morphine and other such shit.
I cannot see canabis affecting the chemo and treatment negatively or my health seing as now my headaches are under control and I eat like a horse.
The nurses say some paatients you go outside and smoke, if they can toke I can take a tinture and get what I need.

Thank you all for your continued support, I am in for a long time but it's a new chapter in a few months and I plan to make it count.

Suby

Suby

**AWD** Aficianado
Veteran
Green dragon tincture

Green dragon tincture

Here is the tincture recipe I am going to follow for my first batch.
After seing the Rick Simpson video he basically makes hash oil, he boils it down for a long time and uses Indica.
I am using quality indoor so an Indica/Sativa mix.

The Definitive Green Dragon (Revised)

Here is the very successful result of a considerable amount of research into the elusive and magical Green Dragon.

This is a simple and efficient 4 Step process.

Ingredients:
1/8oz high quality cannabis
2 oz Alcool 95%
Process Summary:

1. Chop cannabis very fine (coffee grinder works great)
2. Place in a shallow pan or aluminum foil and bake at 325°F for 5 minutes.
3. Remove from oven and place cannabis in 2 oz of 95% alcohol
4. Simmer in a water bath for 20 minutes. Maintain temperature of the alcohol/cannabis mixture between 170°F.
5. Strain the mixture and store.

This will be a safe way to get my meds and it's sterile it being an acohol based extraction because my immune system is what they are treating.

Let me know if this recipe sounds kosher ta yall.

Having a good day today :)O

Suby

bbing

Cool Suby,
I'd give a little extra squeeze during the straining, just in case there's juju deep in those tissues.

Thanks for info, what is the purpose of the water simmer? Control Evap rate?

Suby

**AWD** Aficianado
Veteran
Oh I get a buzz from the capsules, it's very controlled and slow like edibles, the capsules make the dosage easy but rest plays a role.
If I don"t sleep you tire fast, it's not like shaking off an afternoon joint.

BBing the water is to veaporate the tinture to concentrate it, the water bath controls the heat from getting too hot too fast, a low boil and slow evap is what we are going for tp make a strong tincture, a reduction of about 1/2 the original volume should occur.

It should be made this weekend so we'll see, sometimes with the pill 2 is too much and 1 not enough so I'm thinking it will be alright.

Sub's

BTW I do 6 throughout the day but that's morning/noon/night, I skipped tonights becaause I sleep well.

J

JackTheGrower

:woohoo:

Extract is fun... If you don't make it too stong :abduct:

Got your message Suby. left ya one.

Jack

Δ-9

The journal shows that higher concentrations were significantly more effective at inducing apoptosis, maybe try upping the dosage?

Suby

**AWD** Aficianado
Veteran
Can't up the dose, I have to keep my heart rate steady and calm.
I'm totalling 3 grams orally a day, it will have to enough.

JTG I'll catch that tonight :)

Hey there good Bud SUBY... Thinkin' about ya man, and still got ya in my daily prayer's.... Be easy with your self and stay up.... Positive Vibes always brother!!! Blessings!

V

vonforne

damit Suby, I just read this in your messages. Brother I am spinning right now. I will send out a call to the powers to be for you and your family. Please send me a PM or an E-mail if you have time. If there is anything I can do for you just let me know. You can move to Germany and I will grow for you personally. You know my buds are all Organic and are grow with love.

Have you changed your diet? I will have to read through the thread more but the intro made my heart ache and I had to write first.

Talk to you soon Brother and take care .

Your friend always-V-Man

And as you know I am now connected with alot of Med users. If you need anything specific........you know how to contact me. Alot of them are in the are you are and they would help. They know the great respect I have for you.......you need but ask and it is yours.

Last edited:

Δ-9

Oh I get a buzz from the capsules, it's very controlled and slow like edibles, the capsules make the dosage easy but rest plays a role.
If I don"t sleep you tire fast, it's not like shaking off an afternoon joint.

BBing the water is to veaporate the tinture to concentrate it, the water bath controls the heat from getting too hot too fast, a low boil and slow evap is what we are going for tp make a strong tincture, a reduction of about 1/2 the original volume should occur.

It should be made this weekend so we'll see, sometimes with the pill 2 is too much and 1 not enough so I'm thinking it will be alright.

Sub's

BTW I do 6 throughout the day but that's morning/noon/night, I skipped tonights becaause I sleep well.

Hmm... Maybe the decarboxylization is what does it. Rick Simpson's website says that by his method, intoxication doesn't significantly occur. Maybe it's because you decarboxylize it.

Anyway, maybe worth a shot to try his method if you have some extra bud.

We meditate for your cleansing....good vibes all the way. Nature will heal, strength in numbers...do not forget you are in our hearts.

NAcc

Suby

**AWD** Aficianado
Veteran
Hey Vman,

I know it's a shock, I was going to PM you 'cause I know you would have wanted to know.
I was very well hooked up yesterday medecine/quality wise, my father will be brewing a green dragon tincture this weekend and I have Canna pills I made, I have been using them daily in small doses, I have to be able to gauge the effects of the chemo so being high isn,t usefull especially since my headaches are aalmost gone and I have a good appetite still.
I am going to beat this shit, no surrender.
Check you PM box for my e-mail, my grow has been taken over my a family caretaker, I have stash and supporters so don't worry about that, just keep positive thoughs out there for me so I can get back to the boards a bit :)

A cclean shave and a bath has me feeling a new man, now if I could only get laid in peace lol.
I get to go home for a few days MAYBE in 2 weeks so I'm focussing on that, a day at home with my sprout would do wonders for my soul right now.

A-9 yup the pills are decarboxylated, you mix weed with olive oil heated to roughly 300F so they are ready to be absorbed.
Rick Simpson basically makes ISO oil, I have some at home but I think the tinctures will be better, I am doing a quick soak method now with a long soak method (2 washes of 1 week per wash) followed by a reduction, ureapwhatyousow had an excellent point about getting all the oils and essences with a long soak.

Talk to you all soon, I got 3 kinds of chemo today so I'm a little zonked.

Suby

M

Molly Kuehl

Oh my....stay positive and surround yourself with those who love you. I will keep you in my prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts