What's new

SUBSHOTS

S

slackerbri

Damm man, those are all looking lovely. These pics show what these genetics are truly capable of with the proper love and care, good show man.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
CC-thanks man! thoughts on the AW? well, it surprises me that i can still be excited about a strain new to me. all i have to go off of right now is the aroma. grapefruit is probably the closest to a specific fruit smell, but it is almost too citrus to be that! i should start a thread on her...think she is worth it.
---get mo, spackle, thanks for stoppin in.
--slacker-what up dood? man, you have gotta see my schrom! shes almost done. shes at 72 right now, im flushing her, shes not giving up her color very easily. gonna be craaaaaaazy.....

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
more shots of J1. this one grown by my bro:

picture.php

picture.php

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Love the looks of the Albert W!! Looks frosty as all get out man!

J

JeffSpicoli

wow that Albert Walker looks like its already chunked up a lot since i was over there! My friend just finished drying his batch of her, maybe youll get to try some before you cut your girl down

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
rainman, kok(sorry..heh heh)-sup guys-ya that AW is really gettin me stoked. she is lovin this canna. she was impervious to the thrips that raked thru the rest of my garden. very impressed so far.
----tommyUK--daayyuuummm. 10 posts in like 10 years and i got one! haha. thanks for stoppin in and commentin man.
---mja-gracias.
JS-bring it on over! i cant wait to try some!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
wuts the J1 and A. Walker crosses? Man you be comin out with some dope lookin strains I never heard of sub! Need ta come visit yall in socal... yall got your own group of elites that dont even be in the north.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sup mo? J1 came from holland via norcal. she is Jack herer x skunk#1. one of the better sativas ive had recently. everyone falls in love with her on sight. and smell. and taste. and smoke.
--the Albert Walker im not so sure about. ive never grown a plant that looks like her or smells like her. but she is frosting up on a daily basis....getting crazy.

J

JeffSpicoli

but she is frosting up on a daily basis....getting crazy.

Im predicting some of youre frostiest photos are forthcoming in the next few weeks.
Yes, even frostier than the J1 :yoinks:
whose J1 do you like better this time?? you or K's?

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
its weird man. mine seem to have a deeper flavor, but its always tough too tell, cuz mine have a couple week cure on his. just like last time. the major diff(besides the bugs) is im growing in very low rh, and he is growing in, well, knowing him, perfect humidity. i wonder if this affects taste?

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
took an early sample at day 69(yes greyskull, i said early. haha) ECSD
picture.php

----JUST CANT STOP SNAPPIN PICS OF j1(OR BOWLS)
picture.php

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
here are some shots of my bro's p91. the second shot is a branch that got pollinated with ironcindy.

picture.php

picture.php

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
couple shots of an ironcindy flower. she is cindy99 x metal haze. these two should make a stellar cross. hope to pick up the buzz of the p91 into a bit more heady stone, but keep the medicinal effects. very high hopes for this one.

picture.php

picture.php