What's new

SUBSHOTS

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
man, i tell you what. this j1 is INSANE looking! now my picture taking skills have improved since i started takin em instead of bro doing it for me. but the one strain that no matter what i do, she does not look as good in pics as in person, is j1. ive had strains that looked exactly in pics as in person, and strains that looked BETTER in pics than in person. oh well, just have to keep growing her........

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

W

Whatever

Whoa that stuff is sticky :yoinks:. Been smoking something recently a buddy created which is Dutch Flowers Metal Haze x the C99 he's working with and very nice day time smoke. He calls it Iron Cindy. Will probably be my regular smoke until I get J1 going again. The Iron Cindy is very sticky, stanky and tasty so interesting to see how C99 combines with Madness. He has found a very nice (OG x White Widow) x C99 male I wanna match to J1 cause still interested in making a nice stable cross.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
nice stuff fella's!......my madness may get hit w/ptk"dc pheno".......... and yes your picture skill's have improved!......keep it green peeep's...MOneY

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
whatever-that iron cindy has me drooling! just from what ive heard bout the metal haze! and ya, madness99 seems like it will be a wonderful cross!
---money!!! waddup bro? ya, im gettin some pure deep chunk beans from our mutual friend, was thinkin of doin the same thing. i may also pursue som of the S.C.B.B. seeds and do a side by side with MADNESS, if you dont beat me to it. i am VERY interested to see how they compare!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
its not even dry yet, but i wanted to take a couple snaps and see how the pics looked. day 5 of drying: J1

picture.php

picture.php

W

Whatever

Haha...I think you are finally gettting some shots of her that gets the message across. Your camera skills are getting much better and your grow skills ain't bad either...lol. I mean holy shit look at that bud :yoinks:

K

krushonkush

Damn Sub!! work that camera brother. Its been about a month seen checkin your thread
and yea niiiice!

P

PeacefulGrower

Just went through the whole thread.... Amazing stuff you are showing off...!!

Im not sure if I just missed it, or if it´s not standing anywhere in the thread.. but what camera are you using???

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
jare-thank you!
---whatever-stickier than ever
--k o k-will have more shots of some dried tonite or tom!
---p grwr-thank you! i use a rebel eos or something like that. i will double check when i post new shots!

G

Greyskull

fuck man i can smell that up here!
nice job sub. you do some great growing.. setting the bar so high for the rest of us.
keep it going man
aloha!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
albert walker

albert walker

---first run with her. this is day 32. the smell is unbelievably citrusy! cant even describe.

picture.php

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ecsd

ecsd

--thanks skull! gotta cruise on down soon!
---couple lil buds at day 50
picture.php

picture.php

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Come by my place and we'll smoke that shit right now. ;) Bring the shroom! Looks like a stunted psylicybe.

Seriously though, everything is looking very, very good, bro. :) Good work.

Have you tried the A. Walker yet? Any thoughts?