What's new

SubGirls Garden

Sun&Soil

Your plant looks the same. Nice that you had no problems outside.
I definitely saw the similarities when you posted your picture.

A third of my larger plant went into next year's plant food aka the compost. She had some issues with the old budrot. To be expected here in the NE.

SubGirl

420club
I know about that bud rot. Last year it took three of my four outside plants. This year I did better no bud rot however I had to pull my plants a couple weeks early but remarkably 3 are really good and one is soso so I’m really happy and am looking forward to improving again next year

SubGirl

420club
A little peek in the skunk tent. transplanted some of them so far into 1 gallon pots to hopefully last till I get them sexed. Looking for at least 4 girls.
‘’one plant has some issues the leaves look dry. It was like this from the start, perhaps didn’t like the light I figured. The other plants don’t have this issue. Some are 2 weeks younger also. I usually start them out in the little clone house but have started them out right in the tent with the LEDs before with no issues. I turned the light down a bit in case that was the issue. The tent is not hot and they have not been over or under watered. They are in loaded soil and are getting no extra nutes. I will start calmag this week along with epsome salts to green them up a bit.
IMG_9258.jpeg

IMG_9259.jpeg

Sun&Soil

I don’t think so. When I do spill some one leaves this small I would blow them off. They got dark green at first. I’m hoping those top leaves don’t have the issue. I’m at a loss at what caused it.
Hmmm? That was my best guess. You weren't vacuming aphids with a shop vac by any chance? Oh, wait..that was me last winter. I accidentally vacuumed a leaf and it looked very similar afterwards. I feel like it's damage from something that happened and your in the clear. Just a guess though.

SubGirl

420club
Hmmm? That was my best guess. You weren't vacuming aphids with a shop vac by any chance? Oh, wait..that was me last winter. I accidentally vacuumed a leaf and it looked very similar afterwards. I feel like it's damage from something that happened and your in the clear. Just a guess though.
I hope so. We will see how those top leaves do

Ca++

Perhaps insect damage to the emerging leaves. Though experience tells me not to rule out hoovering or ironing.

singlecoiled

Hey Subgirl, Bombtombadil lives.... Good to see you on this forum ! I enjoyed reading your grows in another site but wasnt too crazy about the moderators. If you dont subscribe to their politcal view points, you'll get banned. I got banned, they let me back in, I told them I didnt think it was right to argue sensitive political topics in a weed forum, and they banned me again. I got what I was asking for, but I think I made my point which was well worth it.

Growing Northern Lights again, 4th time in my small grow space. Its posted up in the Micro section if you'd like to watch on. Here are some buds from grow 3 below. Life is good !

pipe and buds.JPG

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Hey Subgirl, Bombtombadil lives.... Good to see you on this forum ! I enjoyed reading your grows in another site but wasnt too crazy about the moderators. If you dont subscribe to their politcal view points, you'll get banned. I got banned, they let me back in, I told them I didnt think it was right to argue sensitive political topics in a weed forum, and they banned me again. I got what I was asking for, but I think I made my point which was well worth it.

Growing Northern Lights again, 4th time in my small grow space. Its posted up in the Micro section if you'd like to watch on. Here are some buds from grow 3 below. Life is good !

View attachment 18927520
we all get banned there...good to see ya singlecoiled...
subbie, the dry spot on the leaf has to be spillage or contamination...I can't see how it could be anything else...the rest of the starts look great...you'll rock it as usual...

singlecoiled

Nice to see you found a place to hang out. I’ll be sure to check out your grow in the micro section. Northern Lights must be pretty good to be growing for the forth time. ✌️
Northern Lights is AMAZING.. Such a classic and it doesnt stink. Thus, four grows in ...

I've been on a few forums, some good, some bad, so far everyone here seems great. People all seem to play nicely which is how it should be. This is weed man. its supposed to be fun ! Its time to smoke weed and relax, not argue about Trump/Biden/ Coronavirus/War/Religion/Money/ LGBTQ etc...

Your plants are looking amazing as always, you definately have a green thumb.

Here is my first try at a manifold.... I'm trying again now and hope to do much better. Not bad for 16 inches by 16 inches x 24?

NL 3 circle buds.JPG

Last edited: