What's new

Subcool - Jillybean (smoke report and pics)

mxpx

FOE20 said:
Looks a bit pushed fast and the head bud didnt flat top on you it was stunted..
FOE20

no man thats the way it grows, lol..... i have a friend running it and it looks exactly the same, how does it look pushed fast???? ohh yeah jilly's mom has flat head tops too, sorry man im givin u a bashhead, lol :bashhead:

oh ya the comment about how they should go longer, well they did... i didnt say they were harvested the same time the pics were taken, sorry man another bash head for ya, lol :bashhead:

Last edited:

mxpx

thanks everybody for all the kind words!!!! this is what keeps me posting these grow threads

stinkyattic

her dankness
Veteran
I run the Jilly and have this to add:
That strain is outstanding against MS pain. I hooked up a few local MMJ users with cuts and have been getting OVERWHELMING positive feedback.
I have, however, found that she's susceptible to mites. I don't know about other gardeners' experiences, but my local mite population seems to go for the really fragrant and citrusy strains first.

Nice pics!

mxpx

GET MO said:
How long did it take and what was the yield? Nice lookin plant man.....

thanks man!! it took 60 days and i cant tell you exact numbers(cause it didnt get light all through the plant) but i can say the yield are deffintly above average, and great for sog...

hey cain glad to see my plants had something to do with your decision :headbange :rasta: very cool man... ill tell you something, im not sure if its in stock but people always overlook this strain(including me) its called OZZY, im not sure the lineage, ill have to check but i went to my buddy's the other day and he showed me an ozzy plant that was soo amazing smelling, smelled exactly like cherry sour patch kids and looked soo amazing, i made sure to get a cut before i left, lol

Last edited:

mxpx

stinkyattic said:
I run the Jilly and have this to add:
That strain is outstanding against MS pain. I hooked up a few local MMJ users with cuts and have been getting OVERWHELMING positive feedback.
I have, however, found that she's susceptible to mites. I don't know about other gardeners' experiences, but my local mite population seems to go for the really fragrant and citrusy strains first.

Nice pics!

thanks buddy!!! glad to hear its helping the medical community

mxpx

happyinmendo said:
Well with all the people against them, I really dont understand why. Their strains and marketing seem equally good.

potlitics, lol ..... all i care about is what comes outta the seeds, hell sub can be hitler and i still would buy his beans, lol :laughing:

mxpx

hells yeah cain,i was lookin at ur thread not that long ago. did u lose ur cut or something???

Dr. G

heres one of my cuts i got these beens from bcbd

i beileive the one in the pictures is the candy shop pheno and i had another that looked like yours but had a musty foot cheese odor till exactally 30 days cure it turned into grapefruit

i tossed them bolth cuz i dont have enough room and the vortex and the void are so much better

i HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recomend the void i going to pull 5+ oz this run and its got huge amazingly stinky fluffy but very thick perfect weed great bag apeal and stink and the potency is very high id say more potent than sour bubble but in a different way

the vortex is the same pretty muc but i like the void better

mxpx

Dr. G said:
i HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recomend the void i going to pull 5+ oz this run and its got huge amazingly stinky fluffy but very thick perfect weed great bag apeal and stink and the potency is very high id say more potent than sour bubble but in a different way

the vortex is the same pretty muc but i like the void better
url]

very nice pics dr. g... i have a five pack of void lying around, ill deffinitly run them soon, i just recieved a vortex cut so im exited about that... how does the vortex smell???

mxpx

SemperAltus said:
mxpx if u dont mind me askimg what kind of nutes are you using for those jillys.

how u doing semper, i am using cns17 nutrients with superthrive and a little bit of hydroplex on week 5 and 6

Dr. G

id say pop the void asap seriously all of them were good but only one stood out over the rest and it did by far my pheno of the void will make your eyes water when you smell it

but the vortex im currentally running to get a mom since my first grow i did not take clones and im pissed at myself for not

but in flowering some smell like liquorice more like redvines specifically pretty fruity kinda stingy has a lighter smell wehn dry and cured kinda musty/fruity smellin i havent got a jar currentally so i cant really give oyu an accurite discription

but i deff love the vortex i currentally burned this bunch due to my co2 controller broke and they didnt have co2 for a week so i will be running them again but ill post some shots in 2 weeks or so

grow on brotha

mxpx

Dr. G said:
id say pop the void asap seriously all of them were good but only one stood out over the rest and it did by far my pheno of the void will make your eyes water when you smell it

but the vortex im currentally running to get a mom since my first grow i did not take clones and im pissed at myself for not

but in flowering some smell like liquorice more like redvines specifically pretty fruity kinda stingy has a lighter smell wehn dry and cured kinda musty/fruity smellin i havent got a jar currentally so i cant really give oyu an accurite discription

but i deff love the vortex i currentally burned this bunch due to my co2 controller broke and they didnt have co2 for a week so i will be running them again but ill post some shots in 2 weeks or so

grow on brotha

ill deff pop them void asap, thanks for the advice :headbange how does the volid smell?? i wonder why sub dropped it :violin: well im glad i got a pack before they were gone

Dr. G

not all of them are like this or smell like this mostly stable with a wild one here and there but its like a slightly fruity but more of an undescribe able but it stings the nose not like a cleaner or anyything just its pretty unique but one deff out smelled all the other this one also out yeilded and out crystalled

i suggest you top at node 2 and then again on each top after 2 nodes make hr a big bush and becareful of the strech if you doont top alot she might be really tall also get a tomato cage the branches arent weak but the buds get huge

Latest posts

Latest posts