What's new

Subcool - Jillybean (smoke report and pics)

mxpx

i flowered 3 jillybeans. these 2 females smell soo much like sweet oranges, like a tangerine and carry over to taste perfectly. i love this strain and it was hard to choose a keeper outta these 2 but i ended up keeping female 2 because its smells alittle bit sweeter and has a bit more resin. the high is real smooth sailing and leans on the indica side, kinda counchy. i would say the high is average maybe a bit higher

female 2

female 1
this female has these flat head tops that look soo bad ass

Last edited:
J

jipedestran

nice looking plants. always good to see a Subcool strain.

peace
jip

mxpx

thanks alot guys!!! hey cain you should pick up another pack, i find this strain to be very stable

cain23456

i bought mine from bc bud online and i don't think they carry it anylonger. where did you get yours, if you don't mind me asking?

Tolpan

Really nice mxpx!

Never tried the Jillybean, but looks killer!

I'm running some Jack The Ripper from Subcool at the moment! Got a nice selected cut, that's a monster yielder that bring up to 1,5 - 2 g/W and ends in about 80 days. Smell is hazy with a bit a underton of orange, they high is great!

I'm really looking forward to try more of his crosses, perhaps the Vortex or the Jillybean.

Greats Tolpan

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Dying to try the Sputnik v1 or v2 by subcool. Anyone try those out?

Jillybean is starting to make my mouth water.

Americangrower

Veteran
I sampled Sub's jillybean clone

Grown w/ lucas 3part...flushed perfect...(great job) looked killa... taste was a 8 but high was a 5 at best....I hear his JTR and Vort are a stronger high and more my style... :joint:

never tried any of sub's work but after seeing so many tasty ass pics I think I'll have to make an order soon... nice work btw, grow and pics, enjoy!

mxpx

Americangrower said:

Grown w/ lucas 3part...flushed perfect...(great job) looked killa... taste was a 8 but high was a 5 at best....I hear his JTR and Vort are a stronger high and more my style... :joint:

hells yeah man, honestly i would rate the high a 6.5, and the taste a 8.5 on mine, thanks peace

mxpx

Mountain_Monkey said:
never tried any of sub's work but after seeing so many tasty ass pics I think I'll have to make an order soon... nice work btw, grow and pics, enjoy!

thanks mountain, i hope to see some of your tga grows in the future

mxpx

accessndx said:
Jillybean is starting to make my mouth water.

lol, thanks bro.. this shit is so tasty i cant stop smokin it, the high is a bit above average but the taste is amazing which causes me to smoke it constantly

K

KnightShield

Americangrower said:

hehe same here, orgo got subs cut and man he did a great job with her. taste like mangos or sumthin but i agree the high is lacking compared to what we normally toke.

Mr. Burgundy

Nice pics. I got my seeds off seedbay two years ago for a V-day special. I have two that sprouted next to some DJ Flo's and a Cocoa Kush.

I changed from DWC to organic/coco thanks to the JB taste word of mouth (no pun).

I have some DP Fem Cali-o Seeds I plan to breed with a JB male (if I get one). If I only get females, then I will DEFINITELY clone that mutha..

Good luck,
Mr B out.

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Try adding a few more wks to the Jilly scheduel..It will treat you better...Looks a bit pushed fast and the head bud didnt flat top on you it was stunted..
JTR is prob only a bit as good as JC...JTR in a few hybrids Ive tried lowered the quality..Vortex(great effect the A11 adds allot of Indica to it) is a decent herb compared to its momma SpaceQueen(more on the Sat Romulan side)..Both are relative tho and not much different as you know how TGA dont work to hard on stabilizing..
But the thing with TGA is their work is damn tastie....Ive found that to be very true and Im a taste fan more than a effect man...I have a unreal tollerence but usually can get a great effect from any well known strains..Just gata dial her in a bit and take the time to get to know the plant..DPD is another that has incredible flav and effect..Super fun taste n high..
Im not trying to bag on anything or anyone..Just saying my own view..you guys can vbag on me if ya want..hehe..no biggie..
sup AG...where ya at bro...
FOE20

P

Paco

Yeah I agree with foe20, the plants are really tasty but lack the potency some desire. very resinous and photogenic plants, good job.
paco

Latest posts

Latest posts