What's new

Stupid #####!!!!

Oh fuck no not hitting a woman im just saying yall can bring the worst out in men that that bitch is one nasty kunt who is lucky that she wasn't with a lesser man cause she could of gotten fucked up.

ddrew

Veteran
SERIOUSLY????? its a plant!!!!!!!!! jesus you guys....just wow
No, your missing the point, the plant is just what she went after because she knew it would hurt him most to see them destroyed, if he didn't grow then it would have been his cherished star wars figures collection, or his comic books, etc.... whatever he was most into and loved.
And what did he do? Target the thing she loves most, her clothes.

I hear what your saying MrsBabba, and I'm not into hitting women, I'll sit on them till they calm down when they are absolutely freaking out, but that's about it.
This is about more then a plant though.

M

Marywanna

Just my 2 cents but I bet it was more then just the dishes that didnt get done that set her off.....but we only hear one side of the story....

ps your thread title sucks

Mrs Babba speaks the truth....it does suck. And putting up the murdering OJs pic was really BAD taste and creepy. You guys sound scarey. Geeze, I
hope my man doesn't think that way about me.:fsu:

I N Hail

Growing Grower AKA Wasted Rock Ranger
Veteran
Sorry to hear about your plant's man.
But that's why i got me a woman that wouldn't take a chance at getting kicked out.

Ugly can have it's advantages
picture.php

Standaman

Totally taking it the wrong way MrsBabba and that was not my intention.

THC123 your right on the money mate why should it be the man always having to walk away?
Women just lose it big time when they do lose it, why can't they just control them emotions a bit more? But they can't they just take evilness to a whole different level and fuck your mate or call the police on you for something. Then want to be forgiven because they was "emotional" or reh teh teh whatever all i know i ain't getting on a woman's darkside for nothing!!! Not even Mrs Babba lol

D

Denial N Error

If you're at the point where you're physically assaulting each other its probably a good time to part ways.

Believe me do anything like that to your man and see what happens. Not saying yall are a crazy bitch like that it's just way to far most men wont take that shit. The OJ pic was very creepy, murder? way to far and hope you like gettin ass raped by men in prison for killing a woman they hate that shit as do i.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No, your missing the point, the plant is just what she went after because she knew it would hurt him most to see them destroyed, if he didn't grow then it would have been his cherished star wars figures collection, or his comic books, etc.... whatever he was most into and loved.

I hear what your saying MrsBabba, and I'm not into hitting women, I'll sit on them till they calm down when they are absolutely freaking out, but that's about it.

I see a few guys here saying they would smack her around if she did that to them!!...thats what Im commenting on! ...anything she wrecks is just that THINGS!!!! you are scary, thats all Im saying!!!! you guys act like woman are psycho and guys are just mellow all the time and never freak out! I guess I better stop posting, my blood pressure is sky high Im sure!

ddrew

Veteran
You "sit" on women?

Lol.
F**k yes, full mount style, when they go berserk(and ALL of them have this in them) and start attacking you, or wrecking stuff, absolutely, have done it many times in many relationships, and when they calm down and are ready to talk about stuff, then I let them up.
Much better then hitting them, they take you instantly to jail in my state for even inferring you were going to hit them.
I like women with a little fire in them who are not afraid to mix it up with anyone, I just know that this can and has been directed at me in the past.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran

Maybe he was spending too much time in the grow room with his 'girls', and not enough time washing the dishes and taking care of his woman. She got jealous of his plants, and the dishes was the last straw. That's how it sounds to me.

Standaman

I'm my wifey is a keeper 9 years of happiness had ups and downs we worked them out but she has not got a malicious bone in her body.

I think your next woman should be a lot more chilled but it's who your attracted to at the end of the day

L

LolaGal

Where do I start where do I start?

There are so many horrible horrible posts in this thread in response to crazy boy and psycho girl's situation.

I am shocked and horrified.

First off, violence brings more violence....

Yes, the OP's girlfriend should not have trashed his grow. Right then, I would have freaked out and started cleaning it all up and making it disappear, not bleaching clothes.

All this talk of correcting your women, training your women is so wrong. These women are not pets.

So sad to hear all these horrible things said about the women ya'll are living with.

The attitude that women are property ..... (Lola shakes her head and walks away)

M

Marywanna

I Have NEVER EVER tried to physically assault the Hubs............unless he wanted me to:nanana: So stop with the fucking wife beating posts it ain't funny. Like you guys are a bunch of "real catches",huh? Please. You know how many years it takes to train one of you?:moon:

ddrew

Veteran
Maybe he was spending too much time in the grow room with his 'girls', and not enough time washing the dishes and taking care of his woman. She got jealous of his plants, and the dishes was the last straw. That's how it sounds to me.

To me it sounds like a relationship that would have benefited from a little more open communication between the two of them right from the start.
That's how you prevent things from ever getting to this point.

Myself, almost all the insane freak outs I've had to deal with from women I'm with where it deteriorated to me sitting on them have taken place when they are hammered ass drunk and making little to no sense.
When something like this happens and both people are sober, you know it was building for a long time, so yes I agree with what your saying Jellyfish.