What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stupid f****** pm!!!

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
sorry to say it but eagle 20 is the only thing which will kill it off its a systemic problem so whatever you use needs to be a systemic treatment.

eagle 20 is harsh stuff, you need to use gloves and a mask to spray it. but it will get rid off it 100%

castout

Veteran
woot woot, just ordered eagle 20, and I am putttin' this shit to BED!!!!! Much love to my IC fam for figurin' out for me, what I already knew.......Thanls Puddin tane, you da man!!!!!! First dude to school me on eagle!!!! I am stayin' HIGH, cause it is better than being low.....feel me, eh?

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
FTR: You can spray undiluted hydrogen peroxide on the flowering plants right until the second you chop. The peroxide will kill powdery spores on contact.......and will basically sanitize your end product.
Since the pm is systemic, you'll of course need to administer as quickly as possible Eagle 20W to your veggies and moms......and anything that's about to go into flowering.

You definitely want to get a dehumidifier in your flowering area also asap.

If you hit all those points, you'll be back on top again gal.

vapedg13

Veteran
Please help, I have pm in flower, 3 weeks from chop, and it is going crazy. What can I do....my new name is desperation!!!! Thanks IC'ers for any help....never had it before, and never want it again!!!!

woot woot, just ordered eagle 20, and I am putttin' this shit to BED!!!!! Much love to my IC fam for figurin' out for me, what I already knew.......Thanls Puddin tane, you da man!!!!!! First dude to school me on eagle!!!! I am stayin' HIGH, cause it is better than being low.....feel me, eh?

DONT SPRAY THIS SHIT ON YOUR BUDS 2-3 WEEKS FROM HARVEST.

eagle 20 stays inside the plant for 30 days..... you dont want to have a fungicide residue inside your buds when you smoke them

Use the eagle while in veg or right at the begining of flower

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
Milk...short answer, use as a soil amendment at the rate of 5-7.5 ml per plant, every 21 days. Link to some cool stuff about Raw Milk... https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.ph...1&postcount=32

Long answer, raw milk provides bacteria, protein, lactic acid and sugars that are beneficial to microherd. And...foliar sprays of raw milk (10% milk/90% water)...IN FLOWER....AND WEEKS BEFORE HARVEST bulks up the buds nicely. Yeah, milk foliar sprays have been known to reduce PM issues...but damn, spraying before harvest and adding it to the soil kicks ass!
An interesting read of raw milk facts, opinion and observations...

http://holidayranch.wordpress.com/20...lk-on-pasture/

from the boards...be sage.

Sessile G

Please help, I have pm in flower, 3 weeks from chop, and it is going crazy. What can I do....my new name is desperation!!!! Thanks IC'ers for any help....never had it before, and never want it again!!!!

PM? or downey mildew?

Theres a lot of info on this site on the other threads and search feature too.:tiphat:

MIway

Veteran
give PM Wash a try. I would only use that or green cure this late into flower.

There's this circle of growers here that have had mold and bugs for over a year...every cycle, same issues. They got on board w the whole wash products... couple of em developed bud rot spraying that stuff up to harvest, which the label says is safe to do. Soaked the plants to get rid of their pm... up comes the Botrytis.

DONT SPRAY THIS SHIT ON YOUR BUDS 2-3 WEEKS FROM HARVEST.

eagle 20 stays inside the plant for 30 days..... you dont want to have a fungicide residue inside your buds when you smoke them

Use the eagle while in veg or right at the begining of flower

I can promise you that e20 loses efficacy just before the 21 day mark. Place had a shit ton of plants, no environmental controls... boom, back in full force.

P

Puddin'tane

yup, never use the E20 in flower..I think castout is quite aware of this..
good luck hunny!

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
FTR: You can spray undiluted hydrogen peroxide on the flowering plants right until the second you chop. The peroxide will kill powdery spores on contact.......and will basically sanitize your end product.
Since the pm is systemic, you'll of course need to administer as quickly as possible Eagle 20W to your veggies and moms......and anything that's about to go into flowering.

You definitely want to get a dehumidifier in your flowering area also asap.

If you hit all those points, you'll be back on top again gal.

Question? Isn't Hydrogen peroxide posionous thus your smoking this? headband 707:)

praisehim.

Veteran
castout- dont know what eagle 20 has, but the key ingredient you want for prevention is myclobutenil. Anything containing it will work, Just make sure its veggie friendly. :) i use spectracide.. and since its systemic... i use it in week one of veg. good luck.

midwestHIGHS

Veteran
Fuck synthetic/chemical fungicides, herbicides and pesticides. So many people use them in flower its a joke. Eagle 20 fuck that shit. The amount of herb out of cali, sprayed with crap like this is very high. I have heard of using fresh lemon juice in RO water as spray to help prevent the birth of pm, due to its acidic nature it hinders the growth of pm. I heard this from a subcool video where him and fellow talked about only using organic methods for treating your garden.

Neo 420

Veteran
sorry to say it but eagle 20 is the only thing which will kill it off its a systemic problem so whatever you use needs to be a systemic treatment.

eagle 20 is harsh stuff, you need to use gloves and a mask to spray it. but it will get rid off it 100%

2 thing about this post...

1. Envoirnemt. Git rid of the spore source. Sterilize all equipment and surfaces. (ac, fans, walls, floor, screens..All of it!!!)

2. You need full body protection whe using eagle 20. Respirator and all.
From the eagle 20 MSDS

http://www.domyownpestcontrol.com/msds/eagle_20ew_msds.pdf

"SKIN: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice."

And

"INHALATION: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call an emergency responder or ambulance, and then give artificial respiration; if by mouth to mouth use rescuer protection (pocket mask etc). Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If breathing is difficult, oxygen should be administered by qualified personnel.."

Look.....I am not a naysayer. Put whatever you want in your garden....I just want you to be safe and think about long term effects on what you are doing...

T

TribalSeeds

2 thing about this post...

1. Envoirnemt. Git rid of the spore source. Sterilize all equipment and surfaces. (ac, fans, walls, floor, screens..All of it!!!)

2. You need full body protection whe using eagle 20. Respirator and all.
From the eagle 20 MSDS

http://www.domyownpestcontrol.com/msds/eagle_20ew_msds.pdf

"SKIN: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice."

And

"INHALATION: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call an emergency responder or ambulance, and then give artificial respiration; if by mouth to mouth use rescuer protection (pocket mask etc). Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If breathing is difficult, oxygen should be administered by qualified personnel.."

Look.....I am not a naysayer. Put whatever you want in your garden....I just want you to be safe and think about long term effects on what you are doing...

This same warning appears on Actinovant, a bacterial fungicide and I have also noticed it on other OMRI products as well.
That being said, fuck yea, wear a space suit if you're going to apply Eagle20. Just smoke that shit by yourself.
I grow weed so that I dont have to smoke shit like that. I got all paranoid that I might have invisible RA's because of gnats I couldnt kill. Everyone was telling me that I had RA's and should ditch my crop and burn my house down. I got a bottle of GoGnats and threw away the IMID.
Peace

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
I have had good results with actinovate, and adding a dehumidifier.. I soaked the buds with actinovate three days in a row and the pm got knocked back pretty good. some leaves still had it which I chopped of when I trimmed.

I figured smoking a dead bacteria was better than smoking a mildew spore. Plus if youve ever smoked outdoor herb you've smoked all kinds of bacterias.

My friends have had good results with mycostop, both actinovate and mycostop can be sprayed or watered in.

For me PM is an environmental issue, the spores are everywhere.... its a matter of giving them a place to grow....most likely your rh with lights off is to high, this is what happened to me.

Years ago when I ran my first gh aeroflo 30 I used lemon juice diluted... It worked pretty good, My thoughts at that time were I would rather smoke lemon juice than anything else I could use...

hope this helps

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Fuck synthetic/chemical fungicides, herbicides and pesticides. So many people use them in flower its a joke. Eagle 20 fuck that shit. The amount of herb out of cali, sprayed with crap like this is very high. I have heard of using fresh lemon juice in RO water as spray to help prevent the birth of pm, due to its acidic nature it hinders the growth of pm. I heard this from a subcool video where him and fellow talked about only using organic methods for treating your garden.

This is the only one that sounds SAFE to me! If not cut your loses :comfort:headband 707

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Which way did he george...which way did he go?

Which way did he george...which way did he go?

Question? Isn't Hydrogen peroxide posionous thus your smoking this? headband 707:)

Hydrogen peroxide decomposes (disproportionates) exothermically into water and oxygen gas spontaneously.
Some horticulturalists and users of hydroponics advocate the use of weak hydrogen peroxide solution in watering solutions. Its spontaneous decomposition releases oxygen that enhances a plant's root development and helps to treat root rot (cellular root death due to lack of oxygen) and a variety of other pests.
Organisms also naturally produce hydrogen peroxide as a by-product of oxidative metabolism. Consequently, nearly all living things (specifically, all obligate and facultative aerobes) possess enzymes known as catalase peroxidases, which harmlessly and catalytically decompose low concentrations of hydrogen peroxide to water and oxygen.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrogen_peroxide#cite_note-31

Yes headband, we all know exactly how deadly oxygen and water can be to your plants. Thanks for the "one to grow on" lesson.
tumblr_lweve8GwEc1qf2okgo1_500.jpg