What's new

Stuff!:D

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this sssdh is pretty tasty considering its barely dry enough to burn,must have gotten one of the sour phenos cause it smells like lemon pledge..

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mine sure did get out of control,i hope to actually keep them under the lights this time,they still yielded really well,and in spite of many days of high temps and being scorched from growing into the light not a single nanner anywhere...went to 84 days...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im sure when i go into the veg room later they will be eating the t5's again....this time im using those 7 foot tomato stakes and there will be another 2 feet of headroom ,going to prune them down a lot more this time...also not using smart pots,they couldnt even stand on there own after 8 weeks or so...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i dont like to pin the plants in place,makes it harder to keep the room clean,plus i need to be able to access the space behind the room

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn man. Just the fact that you'd buy a case of Heineken has me wondering about your taste buds. Got to be the nastiest shit a brew master ever pissed into a bottle. I hear they have a direct tap into the German sewer system with a filtering system that just removes any solid matter directly into the bottle. Feel the same about Bud and Miller. Oh and Moose Head too. But to each their own!! lol

Tardo--How goes it brother man?? My best to the ol' lady
It's an acquired taste. Been drinkin that shit for close to 30 years :D

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Lol, got that right. That is 1 beer I just can't handle taste wise. Bud gives me a hell of a headache. I used to work a beer truck in my younger days and saw so much miller get returned due to turning green in the bottles. Just can't handle that. All beer is good I guess if it does the tongue dance the way you like it.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if im going to drink cheap beer heinekin is what i grab,i got seriously fucked up on the brewery tour,still have no idea how i got back to the hotel that day...its swillable...

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bake are you sure you are Canadian ? Can't see a Canadian turnin down head from a moose :D

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if im in holland i drink amstel for the most part,except at the beer bar with the crazy selection,hundreds of different beers,90% you never heard of,and specialty beers and mead from trappist monasteries and such

Grizz

Veteran
wake up callhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PL9E99F95B709F4264&v=l4ab1VomAJE&feature=player_detailpage#t=101s

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hate my fucking job. Liked my grow job way better
Anyone need a drink? While your up would ya get me 1 too :D

Grizz

Veteran
yeah it is a bitch having to get up by 8 am everyday, make coffee, water the girls, root cuts, transplant, chop, usally takes at least 2 hrs a day, LOL

Latest posts

Latest posts