What's new

Stuff!:D

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Does it hurt when they make it rain with pennies and they hit you?
I know when I was a bouncer at a strip club in my younger days that some of the girls, ok, most of the girls were to damn dumb to be let out during daylight hours. Dumber than a box of rocks they were.

Grizz

Veteran
Does it hurt when they make it rain with pennies and they hit you?
I know when I was a bouncer at a strip club in my younger days that some of the girls, ok, most of the girls were to damn dumb to be let out during daylight hours. Dumber than a box of rocks they were.

that description fits unc to a T.

resinryder

Veteran
I was hoping someone would make the comparison but it really surprised me it was you that got it JW, lol

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you're wrong,im only dumber than a can of worms and im not allowed out after dark,or within 1000 feet of churches or schools....

resinryder

Veteran
The parishioners filed a trespassing warrant against him when he walking in with the assless/crotchless chaps and yelling he wanted to be blessed by the baby jebus. He was doing mushrooms and thought he was at a Kanye West concert.

Grizz

Veteran
The parishioners filed a trespassing warrant against him when he walking in with the assless/crotchless chaps and yelling he wanted to be blessed by the baby jebus. He was doing mushrooms and thought he was at a Kanye West concert.

lol, I can see him peddling his ass to church on his bike with those assless chaps , not something you should think about before trying to go to sleep