Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
justin-beaver.gif

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hadnt even considered what was behind door number three.
Unc, you never fail to provide a view I hadnt considered.:biggrin:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Sounds delis doesn't it.
But then again, some of the things I ate growing up in the south is considered much, much more, ah, shall we say, unusual?

what, boiled muskrat & grits don't set you to drooling? :biggrin: me neither, LOL! rfom what I read, up north they hold the sugar out of their tea so they have enough to ruin their cornbread...my dog would bite me if I give her sweet cornbread!:tiphat:

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
No need to fuck up cornbread. And tea isn't tea without sugar. You ask for sweet tea out here and they look at you like you're from another planet.
My favorite breakfast is grits with tomatoes cut up in em with hot sauce. And bacon of course!! Damn can't beat that!!!

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Oh they put sugar and jalapenos in cornbread out here too. Not bad really. but I do favor pork cracklins in mine. Can't even buy fatback in the stores here either. Ask for it an you get some strange looks. I love fried fatback!!

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Oh they put sugar and jalapenos in cornbread out here too. Not bad really. but I do favor pork cracklins in mine. Can't even buy fatback in the stores here either. Ask for it an you get some strange looks. I love fried fatback!!

my wife keeps fatback to flavor green beans. I think she weighs the shit 'cause I catch hell if I fry & eat any while she's gone...:tiphat:
I can see jalapenos, but sugar? gross, dude...