What's new

Stuff!:D

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
unclefishmeister howzit brother im doing well thanks.i hope youre doing well also..having a good week so thought id visit see whats growing

sackO

Grizz

Veteran
i can tell you what doesnt work,burying them in shallow graves in the desert...doesnt matter how much you pee on them they never sprout...
lol, no wonder your still single, you obviously dont know where to stick the hose, properly done they sprout within 9 months.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i live in the desert,important to keep the hose from dripping everywhere...

going good sack-o,good to hear you are doing good! that must be good since i used the word good 4 times! lol

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
let me know when you catch up to the 8000 pictures...and in spite of the tediously worthless nature of the bulk of my post still only 3 times has anyone given a real neg reg and still less than 100 not helpful ...thats only .0032 % of my post

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i was bustin rr's chops there,but yes,it seems many people notice the absurd post count...i should also note i have never been banned or more than chastised by the mods,take a moment to actually read the TOU that you agreed to and follow it,its there for your protection and safe enjoyment of the site.this site is one of the best things you can do for your grow,theres a wealth of knowledge and experience here,i went from really sucking at growing to painfully average!

Thank you. I have seen some of your posts as I have been lurking, you seem ok to me. You have a sense of humour. Your grows inspire others to improve, thats why I'm here. Improving.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Thank you. I have seen some of your posts as I have been lurking, you seem ok to me. You have a sense of humour. Your grows inspire others to improve, thats why I'm here. Improving.
Well you've come to the right spot.

Maybe not the right thread, but at least you're on the right site.

Howdy stuffers and stufferette.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
i was bustin rr's chops there,but yes,it seems many people notice the absurd post count...i should also note i have never been banned or more than chastised by the mods,take a moment to actually read the TOU that you agreed to and follow it,its there for your protection and safe enjoyment of the site.this site is one of the best things you can do for your grow,theres a wealth of knowledge and experience here,i went from really sucking at growing to painfully average!

Agreed 100%. Good post Unc. Altho pics of ditties is questionable, lol

Grizz

Veteran
oh so what your saying is you sucked when you joined ic and you still suck. have to agree , glad you admit it.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol,thank god i was sitting down...and now that you agree i have to doubt your sanity since anyone who agrees with me is clearly crazy!

Grizz

Veteran
well we can understand your unpleasentnes after all living like a hermit timber wolf with no pussy will make anyone unpleasent. look at RR for example

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
let me know when you meet a woman who can perform deviant sex acts and make a sandwich at the same time and i will consider it,until then bless the internet!

besides,how many 28 year old former bikini model/beach volleyball player trust fund havin toyota 4wd truck owning mountain biking rock climbing pot based nymphomania having girls do you meet really?

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
What's wrong with being a hermit? No one bothers me. No one knocks on the door trying to sale me a Kirby. Pretty good life for those that want to be left the hell alone.
BTW, I was agreeing with staying within the TOU's to stay outta trouble. Have damn sure learned to bend then and still stay within the guidelines. Hell, even got to see a pic of Unc's mom awhile back which cleared up a hell of a lot, lol Easy to see how breast feeding on those ditties prepared him, dare I even say, groomed him, for the fun, frilly, frolicking, freaky, fornicating, fine fellow he is today.

Grizz

Veteran
you have a good point there rr. i still have the kirby lol. as far as tou goes i have been scolded for posting pic's of unc's mom twice. i really dident think about it might be to personal and all.
i agree though it does explain a great deal about his xxx desire for sucking. and damn good at it i might add.