What's new

Stuff!:D

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
I don't care about someone making money, I just don't want to suffer because of it. Hell, I can produce 4oz/month for less than $200.00.. that same 4 oz will cost over $1600.00 at a dispensay plus tax and $10.00 per transaction state general fund fee.

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Morning Third, TrichyTrichy...... and I thought I was the only stuffer awake... :biglaugh:

bong hits for breakfast!?!? :bigeye:

Dont mind if I do! :tiphat:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i had to do a little work here and there,i pruned up a bunch of plants and did a little cleaning,had a couple of thousand question customers....i had to go down there anyway,this way i was able to get a bunch of medium hauled to the house for me so it worked out...plus theres a few frivolous things from the shop i will pick up now since i will have some spare cash...for that matter i would love to have a spare 1000w ballast laying around just in case and maybe a couple of spare 6 inch fans...good things to have around,plus its almost time for at least 2 new 1000w hortilux bulbs...

Grizz

Veteran
lol. i hear ya, seems theres always something i need, i really do score on a lot of stuff on craigs list.