What's new

Stuff!:D

captain planet

Veteran
Haha, y'all are funny heads! I've got this lone c99 that sprouted for me, and this thing is like 5/6 sets of leaves, and like 3 inches tall...wtf it's under a 600mh dimmed to 300 , thing is like 2+ months old.*

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
I am back to stirring up trouble. Another grow underway. This time I am going with variety with Bubblegum, OG Blue and Vintage 2006 rounding out the selection. The last two were finders keepers freebies from the seed vendor I used to order the Bubblegum and Grapefruit from. I should have some baby pics shortly (I want to show more than a freakin sprout!).

How goes the GG and GSC? I think I will see what is up with those. Any seeds available yet or are they still clone-only?

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Did some one say something about midgets?

mpd-Still clone only on the Glue and GSC. If there are any GG seeds left they are far up jw's ass and neither man nor beast would ever consider an expedition up there to retrieve them. Unc might try it for sporting reasons but he's more like a manbearpig poly hybrid.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
But I called it first milo. And you're not fucking me.

captain planet-You say that now. Wait till you get face to face with him and you'll run screaming back into whatever hole you climbed out of. lol

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
But I called it first milo. And you're not fucking me.

captain planet-You say that now. Wait till you get face to face with him and you'll run screaming back into whatever hole you climbed out of. lol
but it will already be too late....you can run,you can hide,but the face will haunt you for the rest of your days.....:biggrin:

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
by fuck you rr... I mean GO FUCK YOURSELF.

And I AM RICK JAMES, BITCH!

(meth is a hell of a drug....)

Latest posts

Latest posts