What's new

Stuff!:D

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol,thats funny,i just stuck a bunch of GG#4 cuts myself,and have more coming,all done with seed popping for the year so after this is pretty much glue and cookies until summers over,at least half the room will be glue,people go bonkers over that stuff...

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
YOooooooo stuffers hope every1 has a great weekend....................... full of drinks

ppl will stalk u 4 that glue i got like 3or4 new best friends now

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hell I'd give RR's left nut for the glue :D Just have to talk his wife in to taking it down from the mantle

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Needless to say it's been a real fun day around the rr house. My fault really. Got tired of some shit and have been off the fuckin hook since 1st thing this morning. Guess when my wife says jump, fuck you isn't the correct answer she was looking for!!

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL I cleaned house a few weeks ago. Get fed up and blow the fuck up. It last for a month or 2 then ya gotta do it again or they think you are getting weak or some shit :stfu:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ahhh,trying to pull a "cottontail" on her....good thing you didnt try for the full "peter cottontail" or a "hollow chocolate"....if you buy her some flowers you may still be able to get her to give you a "peep",but wear goggles for gods sake,that stuff burns when it gets in your eyes!

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
really joesy!?!? your turn?!?! :laughing: sounds like fun.

I may be in the dog house because I did not go to the inlaws this morning...
but the mother in law said a few days ago.. "i know milo is not to comfortable around large groups of people... so if he doesnt want to be here on easter..."

I took it as ... IDONOT HAVETOGOTOEASTERATHEINLAWS!
:woohoo:

even if I catch a bit of shit for it... I am not about to deal with 40+people PLUS the brother in law's that I HATE extended family another 15+ people....

so I am here getting some gardening done... rather then being entirely unhappy/anxious/enraged like I have been today for the past 11yrs....

whats wrong with that? :tiphat:

Grizz

Veteran
got to digging around looking for that egg and damn if i dident find the mail man . no wonder we havent got any mail .