What's new

Stuff!:D

Grizz

Veteran
maybe its just one of those weird plant things since it was a second generation cutting it may have adapted itself to growing in 10% rh,i have a hell of a time hardening off seedlings and clones to survive out from under the dome...

unc get some clear plastic cups and set it over the top of the freshly rooted cut, off set it a little so air can get in, usally after 24 hrs i can take the cup off with no wilting,

Grizz

Veteran
yo unclefishstick.... bad news
graperomxgrapekrush is not gonna make it thru the full cycle of bloom
the weather is eating it up.... errr... its packing on the mold like its going out of style
and not the easy to deal with pm spots i mean that brown crap that turns topps into dust.
kinda bummer...good looking plant nice structure.... even purpling up with the lower temps
but shes gonna get pulled today man.
ill take some snaps, but shes done here.
im a little bummed but thats life in the great outdoors

While checking the state of my grxgk i was noticing the (sdxcs)/cd#2... to take my mind away from the saddness of the plant next to it i started touching and smelling and all that jazz.... when it hit me. SMELLS JUST LIKE THE LEMON LARRY WE GOT FROM ZOO
which is killer smells....
am i nuts? whatdya think?
not framilar with the sdxcs . cd2?? do remember the lemon larry though

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it normally only takes a few days of cracking open the vents on the dome a bit more each day for them to adjust,plus a protekt foliar spray,i end up with bottlenecks because the go into the dome at different times and i plain run out of space to transition them,like the gg could have come out a week ago,but i got busy trimming and i was waiting on the gsc and now i need to stick a bunch of sssdh cuts....it never ends....

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
not framilar with the sdxcs . cd2?? do remember the lemon larry though

I didnt want to just be lazy and call it 'gorrila glue #2' because i thought gorilla glue was the moniker given to the #4 selection....

and typing/saying "sourdubblexchemssister/chocdiesel pheno #2" is a bit of work. i need a break now since i just typed that out hahahahaha

Grizz

Veteran
lol, sorry to stress you out, i never got much smell from zoo's lemon larry, the #2 really does have a zesty lemon chem smell though.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you need a tough stomach to compete,i know i retch a little bit whenever i think about him...oh crap,i just imagined his face...urk!

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
This came into my email box this morning from one of the Old Folks Friends Websites I am a member of...

My sex life is like a Ferrari.

wait for it...

I don't have a Ferrari.

:thankyou: MPD has left the building...

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
alright unc
heres the latest...
i took these today....
day 42

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

cropped version of ^^^^^^
picture.php

she got purpleness going if you didnt notice
did i mention day 42
outside...

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
but... she is outside
and this is maui...

and its WINTER BITCHES

say hello to bud rot.
fucking bullshit....

i ended up clipping off the rot spots a good 3" down from the last of the brown crap after the pics were taken. I want to see if she can go a little longer...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Greyskull-Bud rot? What's that? lol hate to hear it.

UNC_got that GG looking real good. Very nice camera work. You take those pics or pay someone that knows what they're doing to take those?.