What's new

Stuff!:D

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
:covereyes: I think it is the peak - the culmination of the grow and harvest cycle. You did what you had to do and then you let the trimming take care of the rest. I am a medical patient and I only grow for my own use, so there is no real trimming beyond getting the stuff off the plant stems and some light bud trimming.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well it becomes a slightly different matter when you step beyond a personal use sized garden...but it is sorta silly to bitch too much about it considering its got to be the easiest form of "farm" work compared to the value of the product....

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
Yep, I agree 100%. It doesn't get easier - or more exciting and satisfying - than farming pot at home. When you farm for others you definitely have to trim things right and proper and I suppose that is a real j-o-b, but the alternative could be going without or having to pay through the nose so it has to be a good thing!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep, I agree 100%. It doesn't get easier - or more exciting and satisfying - than farming pot at home. When you farm for others you definitely have to trim things right and proper and I suppose that is a real j-o-b, but the alternative could be going without or having to pay through the nose so it has to be a good thing!
i cant remember the last time i paid for herb...but i do remember last time i had to buy bulbs and nutes and medium and pots and fans and........

Hank Hemp

Veteran
I feel sorry for the little people who won't get off their lazy arse's and grow their own reefer like me for the last 20+ years. Let them smoke pressed brown mexie. I'm a hard core pot snob. Got that way by getting my hands dirty.

thaicat

I feel sorry for the little people who won't get off their lazy arse's and grow their own reefer like me for the last 20+ years. Let them smoke pressed brown mexie. I'm a hard core pot snob. Got that way by getting my hands dirty.

Amen, Bro.

A few months ago, I gave a buddy a trash bag full of trim. I ran across another buddy that told me all about how he's been spreading that shit everywhere and how everybody is saying how the 'shake' is better than the commercial around this parts.

Kinda inflates the ego a bit...

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm doing a research project on the effects of good marijuana verses schwag. I can put my hands on the schwag but the good budz is hard to find. Please put your best buds in a sealed container and set out at the curb. I will send a pickup driver buy to retrieve said pkg's upon notification :D