What's new

Strippers

W

WhoMan

Now my question is do you think she's just after me for money? that's what all my buddy's are telling me. But I should let you know I work at a junkyard LOL so I am not pulling in 6 figures. I feel like yummybud
Your buddys are just hatin pimp. Do what your heart and pecker tell you to do:)

justa665, ROFL you THA MAN!!!

"if this girl works at a club where nasty shit goes down, where you can touch and suck and maybe even fuck them...RUN RUN away from her....but fuck her and all her friends together first..."

"oh, one more thing, and this might sound horrible but...ask her if you can film her...get that hot ass on video before its too late"

ROFL ROFL great minds think alike. jk jk

K

KMK0420

Ask yourself:

How desperate is the girl when SHE pays for your lunch?

Out of respect, you should have paid for the lunch if you agreed. Men always pay! Suck it up! Unless you're married, or in a long term, then you split.

Lastly..ask yourself...how many other guys has she been exposed to being a stripper? What if she does party favors?

I know a couple strippers who act like they're innocent, all they do is "take off their clothes"...meanwhile, for the right amount of $$, they will suck and fuck just about anyone...be careful is all im sayin!

W

WhoMan

....then they shouldn't be going out on dates if they can't afford $10. :)
Lol,We godda eat too:)))) It comes back through the nature of things. Im sure the favor will get returned:) The girl i am with now bought me a subway sandwhich on our 2nd date almost 3 years ago when i was broke and i fell head over heals i wont lie:)

K

KMK0420

Lol,We godda eat too:)))) It comes back through the nature of things. Im sure the favor will get returned:) The girl i am with now bought me a subway sandwhich on our 2nd date almost 3 years ago when i was broke and i fell head over heals i wont lie:)

damn, you sure fall easy! lol

whiterabbit9

Veteran
i have a good feeling about this too

ya, she could have seen weakness in you
you seem like a good guy

so watch out man!!! watch your ass..

but there is the possibility

that she is a nice girl
maybe smart too

so check it out, give it a shot

i know I would

good luck bro!

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
onlyone way to find out the truth! and that is to torture her...your jsut gonna have to do it...too much is at stake

ROJO145

Veteran
LOL....Oh this georgous stripper took me out to lunch and I dont know what to do!!!!!You should feel like Yummybud,youth is wasted on the wrong people!!What the hells a matter with all the sad sacks with no social skills asking for help anymore,is there no pride left,it aint brain surgery.Boys Girls Booze Music......what fricken more do ya need!!
LOL...Im only kiddin kinda,good luck with your lady,if I had a stripper and a little bit o moonlight I'd feel like a new man:smoker:

Justa6655321

Veteran
Rojo is right - Video my friend - Lots of Video! Do her, all her friends and her mom if shes hot. I know i sound like a pig but you never regret the ones you nailed - just the ones you didnt!

Make sure you wear a lot of protection also....

W

WeldFlash420

Wrap that rascal in a hefty steel sack and tear some shit up!

Justa6655321

Veteran
The only thing crazy and better than a hot naked stripper in bed with you is TWO hot naked strippers.....Been there, just watch your wallet when you go to the bathroom

One Love

how can someone seriously/intimately date a girl who gets paid to leave slug trails on guys crotches at a club? wait...I may have answered my own question.

Here are some smilies doing their interpretation of a stripper's day on the job: :moon::whip::jerkit::dance:

:rasta:

Latest posts

Latest posts