What's new

Strawberry Cough

G

Yes I can write up a report on this strain. I was going to enter it in the 420 contest this year. But now that it's cancelled I can give my opinion on it. But I will need a couple days. As I'm a little busy and have some Chemdawg reports to get out too. So bear with me. Stop by here later and I'll have some budshots up here. Thanks!!!

G

man o man the kk cutting is gorgeous. wow damn now i ahve to start my strawberry diesels and try to find a strawberry cough pheno.. gorgeous looking plant and buds smokey gorgeous

Heh, Smokey. Gorgeous buds man, and I really like what you're saying about the smell... I've been really interested this one, so I'm looking forward to your smoke report. Hope the high and the taste are as good as those pics are promising! Thanks for the report.

Simpleton

Gotta hate those mites!!!

They really never seem to get in the way of progress though.

Nice ripe buds you got there. They grow a lot like Trainwreck (skinny stems and rock hard nug)

Last edited:
G

thats strain looks funtastic that fruity smell and funtastick high :) i have hope to get it one more time :)

Hella Fella

I have NEVER smoked a strawcough tha tI was "impressed" with its always been to hars and failry nondescript... Mebbe its just not grown correctly....

Booo

Dusty Bowls

Hella Fella said:
I have NEVER smoked a strawcough tha tI was "impressed" with its always been to hars and failry nondescript... Mebbe its just not grown correctly....

Booo

hey didnt you used to talk shit to me when I would talk smack on this cut?

Latest posts

Latest posts