What's new

Strawberry Cough

guineapig

Veteran
oh man those pics are indeed the real deal holyfield.....i might have to take back my words about how the Strawberry Cough could use a bit of tweaking to put it on the level of OG kush......those pics are amazing- best i've ever seen of the Strawberry Cough.....:yoinks: indeed......-kind regards, gp :wave:

G

man I got some strawberry cough too but no digi cam yet so I can't post pics but man they look and smell great too! wonderfull pics man, those babies did great :joint:

G

so how do i get this clone in to MY garden hehe

does it get purple? :wink:

G

KillBillbuds, Thanks for the comments and stoping by. I hope that one day you'll be able to smoke some.

Hi Chuck how you been? Nice to have you stop by and comment. Thke care yourself.

guineapig, What's up man? Those are some mighty fine comments. I believe this clone requires re thought on the SC. And from what I smoked when I got the clone. It can hang with the Kush no prob.

ebbenflow, Sure would like to see yours bro. As these also looked and smelled great. I want these to hurry and cure.

Hi SP, Hard to get the original Kushman clone. Know somebody that knows somebody, and so on and so on and.............Cold temps would certainly bring out many colors.

mosca negra, Thank you indeed. Apreciate your reply.

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heya Smokey!

Looks like this harvest is a berry special one :wink:

My SC is starting to smell like berries just now :smile:

JohnBudd

Real nice yeild on those. Plant structre...ect looks pretty great. Seems to be a keeper. The fruity flavor I am sure will be a real treat. How long in the jars?
You really get nice bud denisty way down the plants....impressive man. :yoinks:

G

Yes sir CC, yes sir! curing two days now and things are smelling berry berry good.

Hi JohnBudd, How you doing bro? Thank you. Kyle Kushman else saw that this was a keeper, I was just luckey to get it myself. They will be a treat I can tell now. Only two days curing so by Dec 1st I'll be trying it out. How do I find the patence to wait, I'm smoking ECSD that's how.

G

Smokey

We grew Kushmans Grape Ape outdoors this year and were pretty disappointed with her.

She was fast yes, finishing middle of the second week of september and had rock hard nugs... but no purpling or potency. when we got the clones we were told that they would be more purple than my urkle and didnt need a cold dump.

We have seen other Kushman strains too but SC seems like the one that is worth growing.

G

Hi SP, Sorry to hear of your dissapointment with the Grape Ape. This is my first grow of something from him. I actually had the chance to smell and smoke some of the finished product before I beged for the clone. So I kinda knew what I was getting. It was actually the fruitest strain I ever smelled. And it ihasa potent sativa high. That sold me (had to beg) And it came thru. I'm gonna do a Smokey report in a few weeks.

G

Awesome man.

Do not get me wrong. I was not disappointed. GA was a good flower, jes didn't have what it takes to take a permanent place in my garden.

Prior to getting the Ape clones from my neighbor, we smoked and saw a bunch of it, it just didnt turn out this year that's all!!

Hopefully next year we'll be back to what works. Skunk#1, Urkle, and some other stuff...

G

nice smokey!!!

nice smokey!!!

hey you smoke all my weed smokey!!! were my weed at smokey? lol remember the movie friday? lol
hey bro . im sorry i missed out on the cure ,, i forgot ,, so sorry ,, but hey buddy i'ma tell it looks just like mine ,, took long time to dry the sbc yea!?
that gets so surypie dosen't it while it dries ,, makes to dry longer ,, and it smells so good while drying !,, i got some shots of my when it was drying ,, !
great job .. looks so guuuuuuuuuud! here are some shots of mine while drying !

G

od grow

od grow

thats the outdoor grow ,, can't find the indoor ones , i took a bunch of pics off ,, i screwed up my photo gallery , i had a camera that made same file # when i erased my memory! and when i uploaded new pics it , mixed a bunch of pics up in my gallery !

these were grown outside,, and will not do again without extra caution!! like putting straws between the stacking buds to open it up to breath ,, this is such a dense , tight , huge ass bud growing plant!! and the smell is just stunning .. one of those plants thats has (the taste) , ya know like all them diesel's!
but to say i am sorry for being a late ass on ya thread .. i don't do much posting ! i love to read ppl's words rather than post!
SO GREAT JOB !

SativaBelieva

SC all over the world

SC all over the world

Hi Smokey... sorry I haven't paid attention, now I find this thread of yours... and your SC looks real good... I don't think mine smells like berries... more piney and skunky danky... nice to see this one spreading over the globe... it is a real fast quality yielder!

3legdog

Great stuff SP ... heres my SC still in veg & near ready for many cuts to flower ... gona be a great summer with all the new projects. :wave:

Wrecked

Nice looking pics smokey any chance we will here how the smoke was... also sweet looking pics 3leg and i think thats the KK cut but we will let 3 leg answer for sure... Getting excited about my strawberry diesels cause there sure vegging nice... PeAcE

G

Wrecked said:
Nice looking pics smokey any chance we will here how the smoke was... also sweet looking pics 3leg and i think thats the KK cut but we will let 3 leg answer for sure... Getting excited about my strawberry diesels cause there sure vegging nice... PeAcE

Yeah 3leg has KK cut of SC. How do you like you Strawberry D's? I have a few veggin now and they are beautiful

Nevermind

3legdog

The KK cut & im sure greatful to have it. Soon a room full of Cough to share my thoughts with all. yf3 :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts