What's new

Strawberry Banana Cream- 24Karate White Gold- Polar Bear-Biker Kush-

nickman

Veteran
Everyone of these strains are Topshelf in my opinion...!!!...

Polar bear is a great OG Kush...!!!... I'm getting that typical OG smell and taste... The buds are rock hard on all five phenos of the Polar Bear... A great strain in my book...!!!...

Strawberry Banana Cream is a very frosty strain... One pheno actually has a strawberry milkshake smell when I open the jar...!!... Another pheno has a very loud creamy type of smell -if that makes any sense...!!!... Very frosty...!!!...

24 karat white gold is a very nice OG kush hybrid...!!!... I'm pretty sure it's (kosher kush x Tangie) x White OG... Two out of the three phenos I have came out with the loudest Tangerine smell I've ever smelled on herb...!!!... Maybe the loudest strain I've ever grown or smelled - except for a Good Sour Diesel...!!!... Very nice strain again...

Biker v2- is an Awsome strain...!!!... kush to the max...!!!... I only had one female Biker Kush and she turned out great... More of a sour kind of smell this time... Very nice rock hard biker buds...!!!...

Karma genetics knocked it outta the park again with all these strains in my book...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
Hey nickman

Thanks for thread and smoke report on these
Strains

Have you a favourite from this round ?

Thanks
GA

I'd defenitly say the Polar Bear... But... I can't stop reaching for that 24 karat white gold jar as well... I just can't get over that Tangerine smell- it's so loud...!!!.... It even comes through on the taste too... Kind of makes me wanna grab a pack of the Tangie from that other company...

Anyway. Thanx again GA for your interest... U seem to be the only one ...???... Lol. :tiphat:...

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
Man, it's so over powering it's ridiculous. Grows leggy like with OG type nugs with the tangie taste n smell. I run a few different strains so I keep a few jars around for variety, but always come back for the 24k for the taste...

OP