What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strawberry Banana Cream- 24Karate White Gold- Polar Bear-Biker Kush-

nickman

Veteran
I have not been counting the number of days that my plants have been in flower stage thus round...!!!... I'm almost positive that they are right around 7 weeks 12/12...

The first three pics are of Polar Bear#5...
The fourth pic is a Biker Kush...
The last pic is a Strawberry Banana Cream#4...

nickman

Veteran

24 Karat White Gold...
These two plants smell amazing... They smell just like tangerines with a little gas on the back burner...!!!... The funny thing was that I had no idea that this cross had Tangie in it... If I'm correct its (kosher Kush x Tangie) x white OG... These two plants where flowered under my T5's...

nickman

Veteran

24k's...

:tiphat: to Karma Genetics...!!!...
All of these White OG crosses that I'm running have that cream whiteish look to them...!!!... So far the 24k's smell the best...!!!... The SBC's look outstanding in person...!!!... These pics do them NO justice... I'm not really sure what's in that cross...
The only real problem I had this round was some of the plants yellowing a little too early for my liking... I'm probably going to start taking some plants down in a week or so... I'll take some more harvest pics in a week or two...

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey nickman,

You adding any extra Calmag for the OGs ?
This will help you keep them green and not OD on nitrogen for bumping ec level

Yes tangie is in this cross

Thanks
GA

nickman

Veteran
Hey nickman,

You adding any extra Calmag for the OGs ?
This will help you keep them green and not OD on nitrogen for bumping ec level

Yes tangie is in this cross

Thanks
GA

1 tsp a gallon of cal mag for the OG's... Maybe I should have given them a bit more... I'm always learning from all the helpful tips on here...

nickman

Veteran
albumi
Theses are pics of 24karat white gold at harvest...
This plant smelled of tangerines and a hint of gas or fuel on the end...

nickman

Veteran
Very nice for not being cured yet... It's only been dry a week now...
It actually has a bit of that church incense smell to it... That was a surprise... I've had a haze plant have that smell before but never an OG kush ... It's not an overly strong smell but it is there... With the OG taste to go with it...
All my polar bears came out half decent by the looks of them... I still got three left to chop this week...

Latest posts

Latest posts