What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Straw Cough Klone 30 days 12/12

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
got any pix of that grow???????
Sure do :smile: One of my favorite plants ever :smile: Got almost 7 ounces off this one.

whats your opion on DP's version of it????
I haven't had any experience with DP's version. I hear mixed results, mostly unfavorable, or less-than favorable.

also if you had the chance to get ANY of resivior seed CO's seeds whitch one's would get???? and is the sour bubble worth buyin???
Rez seeds??? Well, Omega is a MUST have, and so is the SD IBL.

And yes, Sour Bubble IS kick ass smoke! It doesn't yield very well, but the dynamite comes in small packages, as they say, and Sour Bubble is no exception to that. Super-dense nugs made hard by resin pack! Great stone too! Better smoke than most of what you buy from seed, I can say that for sure.

man, i was HIGH HIGH when i wrote that reply!! sorry for being so "long-winded" hehe

ya, there she is!!! one of the fattest/bushist ladies i've seen B4! big ass colas too!!

smokin

Last edited:
G

Crazy, thats one FAT looking plant man :jawdrop:

good work man, good work :joint:

i can only dream of such yeilds

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
She'll be harvested next time te soil gets bone dry... Another 3-5 days I figure. I COULD expediate the process with a strong breeze across the elaves, but I figure 3-5 days as it is now. She's loaded with gooey resins, and WAIT til the pre-harvest drought kicks the resins into HIGH gear :wink:

nycnoob

I can't believe I haven't commented on this.. Great job with the clone CC looks great.. I love how everyone likes the taste... soo I assume Ill be next in line for this clone (=...

hehe well keep up the good work. (=

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SmokeyPufmaster said:
OK, OK what about the smell?

Well, it's certainly not a perfect strawberry smell, but it DOES have berry undertones in it. The real test will be in the smoke. She should be chopped in a couple more days.

My fingers are sticky from harvesting two of Lonestar's grape-scented Killer Queens :wink: Smells almost like grape hubba bubba gum.

A petrol and a C99 clone will be chopped as soon as I get back home :smile:

cc

G

I diffenetly agree with you. Sounds like your dealing with a nice harvest bro. I hope I get to taste some of that soon.

natefrog

well done CC...........is there a specific trait that makes her one of your all time faves?.............or just an all-around asessment?................nf

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^ it's one of those haze crosses that actually lets the haze stand in front and be dominant in the high, without having to grow a 40 foot-tall haze :smile: It's the real deal haze high in an indoor plant.

G

Awsome CC :woohoo: that is one fatass plant :yoinks: ,lol.Someday ill be in on the hype(which realy isnt hype from what ive seen and heard) and get to grow or smoke this strain.And as usual, you make any plant look great Bro.Cant wait to see the end cured result of that plant.You planning on any feature/future write ups on the SC? Peace DWW :respect:

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Phil N. Heiman said:
sativa- is that sc from dp?
Fuck no! hahahaha! this is THE clone. The one, the only. :smile:

BubbleBuddy said:
You planning on any feature/future write ups on the SC?
No, I don't have anything of the sort planned. You never can tell though. :smile: :wink:

haha i know yours is the clone.. :) dp wishes they cough was half as good... i was wondering if sativa belivas was from clone or dp..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts