What's new

Strains you can't find!

White Rabbit

Digging in the garden
ICMag Donor
African street skunk>> CATPISS pheno. Only in Africa tho. Stinker of great proportion. Stones harder and heavier than most hyped offerings I have ever tried. Found on the streets of shanty towns where it's usually mixed with Mandrax by the locals to induce a very addictive, chemically-narcotic trip. It's crinkly bud leaves reminds me of the famous DJ Shorts Blueberry(without the blues). It is obviously not even remotely related. A sativa dominated variety that brings on panic and anxiety attacks in moderate users.
Not pleasant smelling at all. But that's all a matter of personal interpretation ;-) If you know what catpiss smells like, then you have an idea of this baby.
WR

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
To add I do believe G-13 was line-bred: Pacific's G-13 and Airbourne's G-13....... Correct me if I am mistaken

wdr

Veteran
i would like to find the original original maui wauwi.. i remember in HS my gurl at the time had gone on vacay and brought back a 1/4 it was almost teal in color and nice and chunky dense nugsz.. the taste and high were superb... I remember looking over at my friend and he was talking to his penis passed teh fock out.. lol... Back in HS we always tried to finish the bag in one session... Dumb.. peace..

sack

Mauwi waui is a legend. I didint smoke it, but i heard alot good about it. Maybe one day..

BudBo

I'll never forget this dank sativa that was called Jedi i had picked up a half oz mixe with Lemon Kush

It had a sweet lemony peppery smell to tell you the truth i can't remember her taste because everything i was smoking was super lemony because i was mixing it together alot

But wat i do remember is that the Jedi Lemon kush mixed blunts wher alot more potent then the Lemon kush blunts

The high that the jedi added was amazing blasting sativa up ther in the head with a body buzz you could feel but wouldn't hold u down

I kno its out there at some clubs somewher but i've yet to find her again she was super sticky totally sativa buds i'd love to get this plant n cross it with something

If i could get seeds or a clone i'd b in heaven thats the closest bud i've ever had to a real amazing haze like high (i've had some dank dank SSH but was commercial i'm pretty sure it was the 9 wk pheno not as hazy as the 11+ wk's)

ct is alive

ct is alive

Real Choc Thia have'nt seen it since the eighties
Matanuska Valley Thunderfuck
Humboldt Orange
Oxacan Sativa
Sonoma Coma
Durban Poison

I always wanted to grow pure Chocolate Thai and do a seed run with it. Finally after all these years my wish is a reality. I want to preserve the genetics so it wont be lost again. The choc Thai i have is a f3 from drawoh. The two liter coke bottle pheno is the mom. There is a thread on ic showing the mom and the massive colas.

I'm also waiting for the (rushman) monkey paw to show it's sex. None of the three short squat plants even showed a single preflower throughout the grow. I would love to send in some freebie packs to the bay. With the request that everyone who grows these rare seeds make as many seeds as possible on his or her first grow. Only time will tell how many I get to send in.

ndnguy

That supposed REAL G13 cut your showing is at least half Sativa and it was well known it was 100% ghani. Toms Deep Chunk is closer to G13 than those thin ass leaf plants you have. I have an old G13/HP that leaves are at least twice that size if not more.That is not straight G13 by anymeans another hybrid at best.:yoinks:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I can only assume you're talking to me lol

That plant is all of ten inches tall put straight into flower after being topped as a clone :biglaugh: It's leaves never got as big as any that I put in the ground for a full cycle. The plants routinely get to 6 feet in one main and maybe three or four side colas with much larger darker leaves. The good old boys in Meigs County have had it growing in those hills for decades now. But for the sake of argument you have still proved my point... you have it so I'm pretty sure that just goes to show... :rolleyes:

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
-Yumboldt (Literally went around the globe in search and just now found it)
-Cali O (although I say chimara made a cross that sounds close to the og cut)
-REAL Chem Dawg (since it became so popular, everything with a sour note is al of a sudden of type of the dawg)
-Old Mother Sativa
-Catpiss
-And last but not least an old (Local Patients Coop, bay area, california) strain from the bay called Diamond Cutter

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Landing Zone ,, if anyone has any of these seeds sitting idle.. I'd like them back please.. lol :canabis:

B

Blue

well here is what her maj's best took from us last year and some of these are rocking horse shit!

Agent orange
Ae77
Choccy Thai
Fruit tella (brum made)
1989 Afghan yes aghan is easy to get hold of but not this girl!!
Blockhead, pure not a cross
Big sur holy
and a midget sativa from loas which we used to pep up bland indicas

Latest posts

Latest posts