What's new

Strains you can't find!

mosess187

Alot of strains i've found are phasing in and out....i've been hopeing myself to get my hands on some S.A.G.E....right now i have some bubblelicious, and papaya, which are becoming hard to find...also some dourban poisonXskunk from sam the skunkman, also hard to get...bubblegum, white skunk,double gum, and nlXShiva....i'd love too get some choc. thai myself

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
But real 100% G13 is a myth/legend, since NO ONE still has it and it was NEVER offered in seed form pure, I dont give a flying fuck what anyone says, no one EVER put pure G13 out in seed form and NO ONE still has the pure G13 cut, what most have is G13xNL which Nev released a longtime ago. All these other so called G13 cuts floating around are either g13xNL, g13xHaze or just a name slapped on a unknown plant to try and up it's value period, anyone trying to claim anything other then that is 100% full of shit period. Get over all the hype you hear from jason King, all these wannabe thug gansta rappers and hollywood and move on because thats just what it is hype.

Perhaps there were no seeds because the original g13 was a cutting.... and some do still have it... "I don't give a flying fuck what anyone says" lol :D

D

Dalaihempy

Perhaps there were no seeds because the original g13 was a cutting.... and some do still have it... "I don't give a flying fuck what anyone says" lol :D

The only thing most have relating to the g13 is hybrids of it if they claim to have the cut what they have is a seed sale in the works lol.

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
I find it hard to beleive alot of these so called elites,a name is all a name is.Anyone can call anything what ever they like if the price£$ is right,plenty of greedy bastards out there.

ahortator

Veteran
Hello

I'm looking for Congo Fever seeds from African Seeds since many years. I know that they sold this strain but now is impossible to find, and I don't meet somebody who still breed it.
Black Magic African would be very good too or any Equatorial or Central African sativa landrace.

Greetings

Oledad420

The only thing most have relating to the g13 is hybrids of it if they claim to have the cut what they have is a seed sale in the works lol.

atleast someone isnt completely caught up in the hype, it just blows my mind when people startto claim,"I still have the real deal G13", if it was still out there to be had why doesnt shanti or Nev have it again? I'm sure they have better hook ups then anyone on these forums.

snooze

i still got a pack of sweet cindy 05 from BOG, waiting a little while to grow them out and find a keeper

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
atleast someone isnt completely caught up in the hype, it just blows my mind when people startto claim,"I still have the real deal G13", if it was still out there to be had why doesnt shanti or Nev have it again? I'm sure they have better hook ups then anyone on these forums.

Sorry to blow your mind but I have the real deal G13 as well as at LEAST a handful of people on IC that I know about... I'm sure there's more.

What blows my mind is when people start to claim that no one on earth has one of the most popular cuts from the 80's...

Shanti or Nev could have it. It's not all that big of a deal... there's bigger better fish to fry... so they might be moving forward.

Well, I don't think I'll ever know the "real" name of the strain. Dealer sold it to me as "superman."

The only true one hit wonder I've ever had, and that includes trips to Amsterdam. Amazing, mind scrambling stuff. Didn't know much about strains then, so I went by what he said. Totally messed up your head, and did a number on your body.

Imagine my disappointment when I finally did find boards like this, and places like seedbay, only to find nobody has ever heard of something called superman.

sigh.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the only difference between chicken cordon bleu,and chicken stuffed with ham and swiss is a name.I've gotten seeds on the bay for 12$ that blow away any name strain from the greenhouse or sensi etc.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Or simply because the cut is out there, it has been worked over in so many different ways, and because THEY do have superior access to everything, know what others know...and that G13, the real deal, is not the end all of cannabis. It surely is a good indica, and it is better than most, no doubt. But speaking from personal experience, there are better strains out there. Those that know, know this.

It is simple. Once you have x'ed something and the results are better than the originals, then why mess with the originals any further? I believe this is the reason those few that have it still, aren't throwing it all over the market. Hype sells, sure. But after the results hit, and it was over-hyped, how do you think that would reflect on the reputation of their offerings?

dank.Frank

X

xinsanewickedx

pink or purple zindica would kill to get my hands on these

R

r13f

the real mat-su thunderfuck pre 94 would be sweeeeet, but alas.... pinche kapers