What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strains for the ultimate connoisseur garden

B

BAKED_BEANZ

I didn't mean to come off that way guys (a lot of huge ego's on here and I can be just as guilty). Some very close fellow growers have her. I just meen to the general public. I also said we would realease it after the cup (I'm not stingy we'll maybe a little bit right now)lol. Its a unique phenotype with a very strong acidy chemical Fuelly taste with under tones of lemon and pine. It smells exactly like that typical smell of BHO. Test 27% at Iron Labs here in Michigan. Im not by any means trying to say it will win any awards but its a connoisseurs favorite in my extremely large circle of friends. Worth a try. I was also kinda jokeing about the high tag. I have been offerded redicuolous amounts for it though. Wouldn't believe me if I told you!lol I can see were my first post and this one too are kinda laughable. But I know all too well how the people on this site roll. " everybody's full of shit and grows the best way and has the best stuff " lol that's fine I could careless cause I and my circle know the truth. Now if I told you how huge a yields we get off from her you'd really think I'm full of shit...... Peace pot and micro-dot fellas. J

well a picture tells 1000 words , no need to tell us how good it is and how much it yields . throw up a pic of the wifi. ( plant thats in bud ready ) sure you have many if she's that special . i,d love to see it .

MgoKush

well a picture tells 1000 words , no need to tell us how good it is and how much it yields . throw up a pic of the wifi. ( plant thats in bud ready ) sure you have many if she's that special . i,d love to see it .

::I for some reason have a real hard time getting pics up loaded. Has nothing to do with being baked out of my skull. Try to get some cured shots up.
g

I don't know not letting me put new pics up just what's already in my
Gallery
gallery.

gallery. Very crappie pic. I'll get some up. Don't typically take pics inside my rooms or at there location. Little Paranoid about that for some reason. Here's a monster OG and Blueberry plants plant

MgoKush

attachment.php

View image in gallery

::I for some reason have a real hard time getting pics up loaded. Has nothing to do with being baked out of my skull. Try to get some cured shots up.
g

I don't know not letting me put new pics up just what's already in my
gallery.

gallery. Very crappie pic. I'll get some up. Don't typically take pics inside my rooms or at there location. Little Paranoid about that for some reason. Here's a monster OG and Blueberry plants plant

MgoKush

Sorry the site is glithing and
Jumping all over threads. No BB pic. But a better cured WiFi and the big Ocean Grown. That OG got a little out of hand.lol New pheno and he told me it gets big but damn its over 6' and only a few weeks in the 12 room too. Typical round buds every where but also gonna have some long ass Colas. He told me this also. Not the norm for OG so not sure what gens. are mixed in. Got a few kick ass old schools also. if I remember right that's a 1988 89" Northern Lights just to the left of the OG.

Last edited:

MgoKush

I don't think so. The all purple Haze on the front page was my picture.

: Don't think you were Referring to my plants there 100% Mango Haze a rare pheno of Super Silver Haze. Ready to toss a branch off each in the bud room to see if any are keepers. Don't really think I'll have a problem with that. The true real deal ChemD seems to be mixing very well.They look fn awesome Especially the 2 11 blade leafers. Get some pics of the 11's soon. Very cool!!! My GSC x White Fire are butting heads big time. Throughout some real mutants. Plent of keepers. The room in the pic is our breeding and mothers room. Got WiFi mothers in 5 Different rooms. We're not losing that one for damn sure!

I'll get ya some WiFi in bud pics from the new room or Building I should say it's massive. 15 brand new 1000 Double enders. 4 2 ton a/c units closed system. Wow didn't expect them to be that much brighter. Had to turn 6 off till the plants adjusted. They came out of a room with 6 hps's for vegging. Having a hell of a time with the site tonight. Maybe I sould of held off on the GSC WiFi hooter!lol

Last edited:

MgoKush

Hey guys,

I am trying to document my countless research of strains/phenos to have in my dream garden. I want to warn you this is my only place I get to speak my mind about this passion and I may have a lot to say : x I have been researching lesser known strains for years and I am not half assing any of this. (please don't bash me for my RD seeds) In this thread we obviously don't care about yield, flower times or possibly taste. ( I think taste would need its own section in here. I for one am a haze, sour and headband taste lover)

So I'm in the process of finding strains/phenos for my garden. I am looking for smoke for all occasions. Wake and bake for work and non work days, social strains, music strains, trippy strains, strains for while tripping : ) . Basically the works.

My goal for this thread is to use other peoples good work and to label it for which purpose it serves, for which part of the day.

Seeds I have currently:

Sativa:
Tom Hill haze x 5 packs
Rare Dankness Ghost train haze #1
Rare Dankness Ghost train haze #9
Rare Dankness Somali taxi ride

Indica:
Tom Hill deep chunk
Reservoir Seeds Chemdog IBL

Hybrid:

Tom Hill deep chunk x haze f2
Horti Lab Sour Power (mostly indica)
Rare Dankness PMP haze (mostly sativa)

Not sure:
Hammerhead Peyote purple x querkle
Carpe Diem Galactic grape
B seeds co. Chocodog 2012
Sf thc 123 Nederzaad 2008

After looking at them all I thought I had more : x

Now, my crazy ass wants more seeds. You can say I may be a seed hoarder, but my goal is to bless those who are all caught up in the 'hype' strains and hopefully in return, get some gems myself, like that damn pink/magenta pistol'd Maui Wowie strain.. cough

That being said,a strains like gg4, gsc, and wifi get threads that go on for hundreds of pages... people must be on to something.

Seeds I am considering purchasing:

Indica:

Blue Mystic (grew once, had to cull for hermie. Loved the taste. Supposed decent daytime smoke.)
Cali Connection La Affie

Sativa:
Mr. Nice Mango haze
Ace Seeds Panama
Mandala Satori

Hybrid:
Reserva Privada Sour Kush (grew once, loved the smell/taste)
Og Raskal white s1
Og Raskal Fire og bx
Dj short Vanilluna

As of now I do not have access to clone only, and I know theres a lot of others in my shoes that only have access to seeds. I also can not grow currently for another couple months.. : (

Strains I want: (I know I'm forgetting plenty)

gsc forum and thin mint
gg4
bruce banner 3
wifi
ecsd
destroyer
thai's
Highland Oaxaca Gold
Dr. Grinspoon
Sweet tooth# 4

Final thoughts:

Maybe this thread doesn't make sense to most, but I feel there are strains for every occasion and I want to have those strains in jars ready for the occasion! Strains are always changing, but I don't think strains like Satori or Mr Nice's Mango are going anywhere anytime soon. The 1 problem I see is strain tolerance.

The sun is coming up and I'm still awake working on this. I will update and try to put strains under categories like music strain, hiking strain ect. hopefully tomorrow.

I would love others input. I know lots of us have knowledge and my crazy, possibly slightly delusional thinking leads me to believe that I can make a list and narrow all the seeds in the world down to a 10 or so list of phenos :thinking:....:whistling:

Anyone else crazy enough to partake

You got some nice looking strains there Mr. Gt. Very good job. I don't have one of the strains you are already have. But got a few of the ones you want. First I quoted this post cause I had a Blueberry Hash strain i was running OD with 4 different phenos and one of them had the pinkish purple early growth pistels just like the one in the picture. Probably the most beautiful planet I ever seen with my own eyes.

Whole plant I'm taking pics of pics on an old cell. So the quality sucks. Maybe not won't let me post more. Next post

Last edited:

MgoKush

2 more phenos 1 shorter with jet black fans the other light green and very tall bout 12'. A damn raccoon climbed up it and bent right over to the ground. Never dawned on me until coons dug them all up that Ocean Forest attracts varmints. I caught it in time and saved all but one raspberry cough. NOTE if something digs newly planted plants up look around the area 90% of the time they won't be very far away. Always check new plants every day for awhile. Had to replant many many times. Had to put chicken wire flat on the ground covering the dirt hole. The tall one leaning lol is a BH and the black least leaft 1 in back there's a Raspberry Cough and a XXX 420 mixed in. These pics were taken a few days before they got RIPPED. I met the kid who took them years later. They were on his dads property and it was opening day of deer bow hunting. Oct 1 all plants should be out by Oct. 1 here in Mich. Hunters and good chance for frost or even freeze.
Having a hell of a time getting pics up. The black pheno

Sideways but that's the plot I grew for someone else. Dick I didn't know him at the time he clipped me so no need for major ass kick'n!lol

Attachments

• IMG_20160111_090251.jpg
    IMG_20160111_090251.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20160111_063308.jpg
    IMG_20160111_063308.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 21

MgoKush

OK think it finally went. Bud and the whole plant. Was very pretty but the smoke was horrible! Dry Iced the whole thing.

My wife's big ass Negal or whatever wall glass front wall pic worked perfectly for Dry Ice keef shaken. She would of been seriously pissed off if you see me doing that. F'er rage'n B! A little good bud trim mixed in. Not sure if you can read the scale but says just under 26 g's. Not bad. dry ice hash sucks for smoking all but the 2-3 first shaken's. Fantastic For edibles! Ya know how care's about taste in edibles actually the less taste the better.

Attachments

• IMG_20160111_064526.jpg
    IMG_20160111_064526.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20160111_064223.jpg
    IMG_20160111_064223.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Gerardbutler79

Veteran
MgoKush are your goals to find something to run commercially or something special for your own smoke? I'd grow your vanilluna and Toms haze. And if I got a special pheno from Toms, blend it to a vanilluna male. May throw out all sorts of wild variations on the original blue dream.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
MgoKush are your goals to find something to run commercially or something special for your own smoke? I'd grow your vanilluna and Toms haze. And if I got a special pheno from Toms, blend it to a vanilluna male. May throw out all sorts of wild variations on the original blue dream.

Nice idea...

MgoKush

I take it you didn't read my post on the BB Thread. I do not care for vanilla strains at all. I have way better genetics with other strains to play with. It's just not worth my time or taking up my plant numbers. Limited to 12 per patient in Michigan. If I could grow as many numbers as I want to sure. I'm really not sure what your even talking about. Vanilluna? If your talking about the Blueberry Hash plant? Its very hard to find keepers of that strain. So once again not worth taking up my numbers. The bud that the seeds came from is fantastic smoke. I found I think 6-7 bag seeds out of 3 oz's. I was lucky to get them since the guy that has that line had his wife go through ever bud pulling seeds. He was actually upset that I found the seeds I got. He has the mother but like I said is very anal retentive about it!!lol Jerk and to think I gave him my thin mint Girl Scout Cookies. Which he raves about. Maybe one of these days when I'm over there I'll accidentally pull his mother plant out of its pot.jk To answer your original question I'm always in search of head stash! But all of my "commercial" grows are head stash worthy. None are under 22%. Witch is Blue Dream at 22%. So my answer is both.lol

B

BAKED_BEANZ

there,s a lot of big noting going on here , with a few really bad pics to back it up .

Last edited:

MgoKush

there,s a lot of big noting going on here , with a few really bad pics to back it up .

who the fuck buys weed thats been deseeded in this day and age . you mentioned early post there,s lots of people with ego,s here , i didn't really know what your talking about . everyone i,ve interacted with is kool of fuck . but i know what your saying now .

i only say thing cause i keep coming to the thread , thinking something worthy might be happening . lol i figure if you can speak your mind i may as well .

:: There's a lot of big nothing between your ears!:I take it you don't know how to read?? Those pictures are pitchers that I took pictures of off an old cell phone. Also where did I speak my mind by ripping on someone's picture's or anything eles for that matter?? Jack Ass's like you are the reason I stopped coming to this site long ago. Im actually surprised that someone hasn't spewed a stinking load of crap out of there mouth and attacked me before now. You also obviously didn't read where it says I never take pictures at my grows the JPEG can locate where the pictures were taken. Your also a mind reader too. Where does it say that the seeds were taken out in this day and age. That was over a decade ago. 6-7 seeds out of 3 ONCES!!! You sir SUCK!! Just stay the fuck off my Treads and Posts if you can't read or can't take my ego With out running your stinking crap hole for a mouth. This site doesn't mean shit to me I don't have a whole lot more that I can learn but there's a lot I could teach. Go take the toilet bowl scrubber and clean your stinking mouth out. Cause you just took a big shit on this thread and forgot to wipe your upper shit hole. God it stinks in here since you walked in!! It appears that I'll be saying smell you later to IC magazine forums once again real soon.

MgoKush

who the fuck buys weed thats been deseeded in this day and age . you mentioned early post there,s lots of people with ego,s here , i didn't really know what your talking about . everyone i,ve interacted with is kool of fuck . but i know what your saying now .

i only say thing cause i keep coming to the thread , thinking something worthy might be happening . lol i figure if you can speak your mind i may as well open my shit hole

B

BAKED_BEANZ

:: There's a lot of big nothing between your ears!:I take it you don't know how to read?? Those pictures are pitchers that I took pictures of off an old cell phone. Also where did I speak my mind by ripping on someone's picture's or anything eles for that matter?? Jack Ass's like you are the reason I stopped coming to this site long ago. Im actually surprised that someone hasn't spewed a stinking load of crap out of there mouth and attacked me before now. You also obviously didn't read where it says I never take pictures at my grows the JPEG can locate where the pictures were taken. Your also a mind reader too. Where does it say that the seeds were taken out in this day and age. That was over a decade ago. 6-7 seeds out of 3 ONCES!!! You sir SUCK!! Just stay the fuck off my Treads and Posts if you can't read or can't take my ego With out running your stinking crap hole for a mouth. This site doesn't mean shit to me I don't have a whole lot more that I can learn but there's a lot I could teach. Go take the toilet bowl scrubber and clean your stinking mouth out. Cause you just took a big shit on this thread and forgot to wipe your upper shit hole. God it stinks in here since you walked in!! It appears that I'll be saying smell you later to IC magazine forums once again real soon.

clearly your more the reason you stopped coming to this site , thats easily seen in this post .

you haven't got nothing to teach buddy , not from what i,m seeing . talk about immature ,lol well least i got one good laugh today.

but since we have broken though the pleasantrys , your full of it . :)

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
MgoKush,
I see your pretty thin skinned..you might want to refrain from posting in a forum that allows posts of a dissenting opinion, view, or plain misinformation if it leads to you having a hissy fit.

Latest posts

Latest posts