What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strains for the ultimate connoisseur garden

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks guys. I think I needed that little charisma boost! Thought maybe I was boring people.

Anyways.. I just picked up some more seeds:

MNS Mango Haze x 2 packs
Satori
Og Raskal's - White s1
Og Raskal's Fire bx - (since I cant get any damn wifi!!:wallbash:)
Reserva Privada sour kush aka headband - grew previously and really liked it
Reserva Privada - Kosher Kush
Nirvana's Blue mystic. I just love the taste of this one

freebee's

Karma Genetics Strawbanana cream

kosher kush - 2 seeds just to try out
Cali Con. Grape og
Royal seeds Critical : /
710 genetics - 710 mango
710 genetics - high priority
Vision seeds - chocoloco
Seeds of Life - Hindiana Auto - Be fun to try an auto

I think I got just as many freebies as packs I ordered. Stuff like Critical is just going to be given away to friends. haha. Its a true "cash cropper" apparently.

This time I will update and stop being lazy. I will shoot for after work today, if not by tomorrow.

~mr. gt
hey mr gt,,
i have grown out the kosher from reserve/dna,,,,
pretty sure you will like her,,i had a real candy sweet taste with her and also quite potent,,,,best of luck mate,,,,s2:tiphat:

mr. gt

^I appreciate your input

When you say you 'have' grown it out, it makes me believe you stop growing it for one reason or another. I tend to over analyze a bunch of shit though and have slight paranoia.

Any reasons shes still not in your current garden? The reason I'm asking is because I hope to start a grow with strains I want to keep for years and years and maybe have a tent for experimenting with new strains, mostly for fun and to keep things fresh.

~mr. gt

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^I appreciate your input

When you say you 'have' grown it out, it makes me believe you stop growing it for one reason or another. I tend to over analyze a bunch of shit though and have slight paranoia.

Any reasons shes still not in your current garden? The reason I'm asking is because I hope to start a grow with strains I want to keep for years and years and maybe have a tent for experimenting with new strains, mostly for fun and to keep things fresh.

~mr. gt
hiya mrgt,,
no! nothing untoward I didn't have space to keep her as a mum at that time and that's the reason why I didn't keep her,,,,s2

St. Phatty

Hey guys,

Seeds I have currently:

Sativa:
Tom Hill haze x 5 packs
Rare Dankness Ghost train haze #1
Rare Dankness Ghost train haze #9
Rare Dankness Somali taxi ride

Indica:
Tom Hill deep chunk
Reservoir Seeds Chemdog IBL

Hybrid:

Tom Hill deep chunk x haze f2
Horti Lab Sour Power (mostly indica)
Rare Dankness PMP haze (mostly sativa)

Not sure:
Hammerhead Peyote purple x querkle
Carpe Diem Galactic grape
B seeds co. Chocodog 2012
Sf thc 123 Nederzaad 2008

Seeds I am considering purchasing:

Indica:

Blue Mystic (grew once, had to cull for hermie. Loved the taste. Supposed decent daytime smoke.)
Cali Connection La Affie

Sativa:
Mr. Nice Mango haze
Ace Seeds Panama
Mandala Satori

Hybrid:
Reserva Privada Sour Kush (grew once, loved the smell/taste)
Og Raskal white s1
Og Raskal Fire og bx
Dj short Vanilluna

Strains I want: (I know I'm forgetting plenty)

gsc forum and thin mint
gg4
bruce banner 3
wifi
ecsd
destroyer
thai's
Highland Oaxaca Gold
Dr. Grinspoon
Sweet tooth# 4

~mr. gt

Always fun to talk about Cannabis strains ! :woohoo:

The one plant that surprised me the most (in a good way) in recent grows was the fem. Purple Trainwreck from Humboldt Seeds.

It was more the odd growth pattern (Indica-ish growth with Sativa-ish buds, LOADS of pistils), and vigor and weight for its size that made me want to grow her more, and try her in combo with other strains, e.g. Apollo 11.

WelderDan

Veteran
This is just my take, but if I were to go on a seed buying spree, I would definitely go with a number of Cannabiogen and Ace gear like

PCK
Mangobiche
Nepal highland
Punta Rojo
Congo
Guatemala

DJ Short:

Blueberry
Flo
F13
True Blueberry

Peak Seeds:

Northern Lights
Blueberry (one of the best I've grown)

Mosca:

C99
OTM

Chimera:

Grapefruit x BB
Blockhead
Highland Mexican

Sensi:

MLI

That's just a start

WelderDan

Veteran
^ blueberry eh...really ? alright ;)

I know it's not the most potent and it's hard to find a keeper, but when you do, people remember that taste and WANT it. I had an awesome tasting cut that I lost. That was about 10 years ago, and I STILL have friends that talk about the taste.

bigbag

Veteran
^ true dat ! my buddy does blueberry in greenhouse and even tho it's not quite indoor quality, as soon as brokers catch a whiff, it's gone...! even tho not really strong, that smell/taste is remarkable, even today. It's an old vancouver island blueberry cut, 8 weeks indoor and mid september out... crossed her with a stout, resinous male of 88' G-13 x Hashplant, should boost raw potency levels ;)

C

CannaBuilding

Anyone know what happened to this thread, read through it and it looks promising? no more updates mr. gt ????

MgoKush

Mango haze has been on my radar for a while!!!

Good luck with ur search. As im finding out its gonna take some time to sift through all those strains. Get it going. lol No time like the present.

I chose to go with small plants to test phenos, then run the best again to select down to 1 or 2 keepers per strain.

Wow just saw the acid phenol, that tom hills correct? that looks aweful interesting!!

:: Working on my very own cross to make a clone only strain I can name and put my name on the linage. Have not seen this cross anywhere by anyone. Mango Haze x Chemdawg. Both wicked phenos. Off to s good start with some very promising phenos up and running. Two very uniform and strong looking phen's have 11 leaf fans. Also got a couple GSC crosses to OG Raskels White Fire and Purple Wreck (Train Wreck x Purple Urkle). The GSC is the thin mint version and both WiFI and PW are outstanding phenos. WiFi tested 27% here Michigan at Iron Labs. We protect the WiFi with our lives no clones to anyone until we're done with it (crosses and the 2016 Canna Cup). Then we will release it with a very high tag hanging off it.lol VERY excited about these projects!!

MgoKush

Is that funny to you? I Realize its not that simple but I have a large amount of beans to grow out in search of that perfect one. Kinda restricted to how many I can run at a time due to Mich. 12 plant per patient law. But I know witch ones to pitch well before turning them, helps a bit. Clone a branch off the prospects asap throw it in the 12 room. Find out as fast as pos if worth taking farther or yanked. Got other sure fires to run. Side project you could say.lol could take years. This is the Chemical Mango I'm talking. Not worried in the least about the cookie crosses and backcross. There proven there selves just fine. Have you seen or herd of said Chem D x Mango Haze cross? Just curious cuz I've searched a lot. Not claiming to be any kind of pro here. But been around the block many of times and learned a few things along the way. May work...May crash'n burn.lol I'LL get some pics up soon. Look incredibly healthy. Some real young pics with there puggie leaves still. Boy has leaf structure changed along the way. Fat ass indie leaves to long skinner 11 leaf fans. But not super tiva skinny. Put up pics soon

Attachments

• PART_1451000105694.jpeg
    PART_1451000105694.jpeg
    32.5 KB · Views: 20

Cabinet Ninja

Veteran
I think he was laughing at the whole

"we protect the WiFi with our lives no clones to anyone until we're done with it (crosses and the 2016 Canna Cup). Then we will release it with a very high tag hanging off it."

Pretty fucking laughable if you ask me.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:yeahthats

Aint no compassion in greedy folks!

Other n that... your sandbox sound like it'd be fun to play in.

My absolute favorite would have to be Purple Urkle or Grape Ape. Tough to decide between the two.

A close runner up second would be the original Orange Crush. (Sweet Cali-O x Blueberry)

Finally, rounding out 3rd would have to be original Red Hair Skunk (road kill pheno). It's the stankiest herb I have ever had the pleasure to lay my hands on, with 'knock your d!ck in the dirt' potency. Unfortunately haven't seen it in a verrrrry long time.

Runner ups:
Ruby Dooby. (The original Strawberry Jam flavored plant, with bright red hairs to match)
Matanuska. (Not my favorite flavor, but over the top potency, resin, and yield)
U2 (Bubba Kush pheno.... extreme potency)
Blueberry (muffin pheno)

There are so many more, But these will always have a special place in my heart.

(edit): Never been a big pure sativa fan. I like euphoric buzzes, and pain relieving medicinal qualities. The mind trip stuff messes with my already bad anxiety. Most strains above are extremely euphoric in their effects with minimal head trip/ paranoia inducing qualities, and the stronger ones help me a lot with chronic pain. They can be a little "couch lock" if taken in excess, but at the right dosage, it's what makes me feel the best. :)

Last edited:

MgoKush

:yeahthats

Aint no compassion in greedy folks!

Other n that... your sandbox sound like it'd be fun to play in.

I didn't mean to come off that way guys (a lot of huge ego's on here and I can be just as guilty). Some very close fellow growers have her. I just meen to the general public. I also said we would realease it after the cup (I'm not stingy we'll maybe a little bit right now)lol. Its a unique phenotype with a very strong acidy chemical Fuelly taste with under tones of lemon and pine. It smells exactly like that typical smell of BHO. Test 27% at Iron Labs here in Michigan. Im not by any means trying to say it will win any awards but its a connoisseurs favorite in my extremely large circle of friends. Worth a try. I was also kinda jokeing about the high tag. I have been offerded redicuolous amounts for it though. Wouldn't believe me if I told you!lol I can see were my first post and this one too are kinda laughable. But I know all too well how the people on this site roll. " everybody's full of shit and grows the best way and has the best stuff " lol that's fine I could careless cause I and my circle know the truth. Now if I told you how huge a yields we get off from her you'd really think I'm full of shit...... Peace pot and micro-dot fellas. J