What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strainhunters MYSTERY GROW!

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran

I knew that you are professional, your outdoor sessions in paradise
were always beautiful, and now you're going purely in a converted container.
Your buried containers remain secret :D!!!
that is too large for the Internet..

The only things buried here are nosy tourists...;)

(everything else corrodes away or floods out within the shortest time)

Xhashish

Veteran
Really really nice setup :yes: Now i see you'r pictures ;) hehehe
I'm defently going to follow this one , keep up the good work, cannot wait to see how things will turn out :tiphat:

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
Really really nice setup :yes: Now i see you'r pictures ;) hehehe
I'm defently going to follow this one , keep up the good work, cannot wait to see how things will turn out :tiphat:

Thank you!

Depending on the amount of plants, type of strain and vegging time I have previously yielded anywhere between 1.5lbs and a little over 8lbs per crop.

So we will have to see about this one. Since this is a grow I just very recently decided to put on here I may have one or the other photographic surprise waiting for you guys....
:wave:

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
strainhunter: "living the dream"! :tiphat:

Grüße :wave:

Yeah I should put that back below my avatar huh!?

I have to say this though:

Remember everything comes with a trade off:

Living where I live you very quickly find out who your true friends are: All of a sudden "friends" you hardly knew want to come and visit. Normally my response to them is "Sure, I'll find you an affordable hotel!" Then I never hear back from them.
If something (even very simple) breaks you either know how to/can fix it - or you gotta live w/o it for a while.
And the list goes on..

You'd be surprised how quick a human mind get's used to "postcard perfect beaches"!
I mean don't get me wrong I still love it here and appreciate being here although that first time rush seeing the breathtaking scenery is gone.

woolybear

Veteran
Wow, I wonder what island this is. Tropical island? Has hotels, very expensive freight... windy... run by 'Elders,' when I read that first thing came to mind was some white british dudes, now that think of it, could be 'tribal elders...'

Very interesting thanks for posting... what a situation to be in!

Weedbeat

Veteran
Wow, I wonder what island this is. Tropical island? Has hotels, very expensive freight... windy... .......
Very interesting thanks for posting... what a situation to be in!

Strainhunter lifes in a jungle with Giant Alligators and Anacondas etc.:) He can not say where but it's like paradise there..
NO JOKE ! He lives the dream! 365 days over 27 degrees at night ..

And here it's fucking cold and it snowed,LoL

HueJass

Lovin your set up dude. So clean. More impressive that you did something like this from a low key island. The centralized town generator sounds like a trip.

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
Just noticed this forum today. I would like to congratulate you, and good luck with the breeding.

But you live on a remote island where can grow risk free? Man you're livin the life :tiphat:.

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
Thanks for the props y'all!

Yeah I have a "bad weather phobia" so to speak.

In the very rare event we have a overcast day here I notice it immediately...but it's OK, I can live with that.

What I cannot/am unwilling to live with is long lasting rains, cold, snow, ice and yeah miserable people.

New pics in the make, should have them up very soon!

:wave:

E

EverLast

Awesome thread!!! Growing on a tropical island.....you gotta be in padadise :D good luck SH!

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
Got a "new" picture for y'all!

3 Gallon Smart Pots and ProMix HP being used.
I had a pallet (30 bails) shipped here some time back...
Shipping charges were 4x how much the
ProMix HP did cost... :petting:

I love Smart Pots.
They are made from a fabric and cause the plant roots to be "air pruned" hence no root bound plants anymore!
They are also easy to ship, a lot easier than plastic nursery pots.
Of course they can be re-used many times.

picture.php

Last edited:

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
Check out this little guy earlier:

A little blurred since he was closer than the focus on the camera likes it, maybe about 15"
but nevertheless I like it!

picture.php

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
come on the new pix is over 2 month old!!!

show us how the look now!!

are those WB genetics??

Haha yes they are, remember I posted previously I decided just recently to post up this grow? Lucky I kept a series of pics.

New ones will be up shortly, I normally do that @ night once the Satellite bandwidth has gone back up or I can ask someone else who has most of my pictures as well to do that for me (if he's available).

And yes they are.
:jump:

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
Got a "new" pic...it's 10 days old now though...

I'll get a few real fresh ones uploaded ASAP.

Promise.
:moon:

picture.php

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts