What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

strain that makes people most aroused than ever!

PDX Dopesmoker

sweet tooth#3 harvested ~50/55days for "him", pretty racy, good for blood pressure and motivating lol

For "her" it's a bit complicated in fact. Too racy and/or high and it crate stress, too stone and it's necrophilia. Not found yet the magic, perfectly balanced, strain for that case.

Mix in CBD if you want a racy effect thats not too psychoactive. Or date women who have experience with mushrooms and acid, Nobody who likes acid is going to be disturbed by a simple cannabis buzz.

Satyros

Maybe female seeds sex bud...

I hope its not a big anticlimax :biggrin:

I do not find it so.

That one is very much a head/brain high, and, admittedly in their description, they mean it more as a social icebreaker with some potential new partner. It may work like that, but physically, to me at least, this effect was rather non sexual.

I don't really have an answer about this, it's probably very situational, but in general would probably not look to Sexbud and more at indicas generally. It's good for what it is, and, conceivably some may find it useful for what they're talking about.

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
remember when kush first came around girls be like oh you got kush wont be needing these then. then it slowey lost its magical powers over time
picture.php

G

growhigh1233

anything with thai in it imo ................a good blueberry works well or a thai hybrid, haze to mango haze ...........its the sativa euphoria and state of awareness that heightens the climax ...................stay away from heavy indica

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Go back to basics guys a little romance gets you far and the smoke has to be a sativa you dont want your date couch locked

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Go back to basics guys a little romance gets you far and the smoke has to be a sativa you dont want your date couch locked
agreed , that thai stuff man ,,

like an aphrodisiac with some of it ,

i guess the couchlock is ok for the guys that need to render the girl inactive and take advantage of it ,, lol ...

Thesearch

Love potion was selected with santa maria colombian gold for it's legendary libido increasing powers, so the story goes. I have found Love potion to be encouraging of conversation and euphoria without being racy. Its a very ideal strain. I had some malawi x g13 once that was so racy it totally killed my ability to speak properly, ending a date prematurely. Never with love potion.