What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strain Lineage

G

:jump:
Bring on the reports Bro, this is the info everyone wants and needs to determine what they want in the garden!!

Dabliminator

Well I haven't posted over 50 so I can't PM. Black Domina is Ortega x Nothern lights x W/ Hash Plant x Afghani. I just crossed it my self with a Citrus and Affy. I was thinking of calling it Black Citrus.

joesmoke74

Your list of strains Is amazing! Until recently I did not know that there was so many strains of this wonderful plant. Keep up the good work! :joint:

I

indicalover

Black berry was or is a clone only from a bag seed.

There are multiply blackberry hybrids out there.

crew

Killer New Haven isn't a pheno of Heri. Herijuana is made up of KNH and headstash.
KNH is an ibl from NH, Kentucky. Originally from Dutch lineage, it was from a strain called Ninja from late 70's early 80's seedbank catalog. It was inbread to itself, and still is. It was the old school KY "cornfield bud", before the days of the internet and thousands of strains, and when seedbanks sent out actual catalogs.

Bongmat

Is there a strain known as Oasis? Friend smoked some with and he said it was called that. Intense high, no fruity taste but a bit flowery

Elk Woman

Hi folks, I met a new variety last year which became the favorite of my trim-crew ladies. It's called Laughing Buddha, and even my source couldn't give me any info on it. Seems like it's from Santa Cruz or somewhere in Northern/ Central CA, as these are the only two places I've asked where anyone had ever heard of it. Last year's source is unavailable, and I would dearly love to have her back in my garden someday soon.

I'm especially interested in her genetics, and/ or place of origin.

She smokes sweet, like Love Potion or another mild sativa-cross, and we all felt "serene and happy" behind it. Leaf size moderate, no obvious heavy indica presence. A perfect balance for AfGooey or any other heavy indica types (which we also enjoy). Let me know if anyone has info on it.

BTW: Every story I tell here is a lie; don't believe anything I say.

CA medical marijuana patient, compliant with the law

Q*Bert

Anybody heard of "X"?
It was the strain I used to grow in the late 80's to mid 90's.
Have no idea on makeup, the person I got it from said there were so many crosses into it that he just decided to call it X.
Anybody?
Q

J

jimbroker

Notes on Double Strawberry Diesel

After some digging, I am posting this here as a reference. This strain has been flying off of Seedbay and considering the popularity of strawberry strains, the supposedly potent smoke (something Strawberry-flavored lines are NOT known for) and the $40 price tag for freakin' RESERVOIR genetics ... it is no surprise. According to Rez, this is the last of his strawberry projects so get 'em while yah can.

Bear in mind: This is a diesel strain so get your growing conditions dialed in or expect hermies.

A previous description of the strain was

Double Strawberry Diesel = Sour Diesel IBL X KKSC-pheno Strawberry Diesel

-Rezdog

FYI: KKSC = Kyle Kushman's Strawberry Cough

The product description for the October 07 batch of Double Strawberry Diesel is "A Select Incross of a large group of Original Strawberry Diesel Moms & Dads. Indoor flowertime of 65-75 days,and an easy gram/watt yield. Reservoir has no future plans for any more Strawberry Diesel releases,the DSD release marks the end of the Strawberry Projects."

Last edited:
i want to order seeds from BC seed companies and canadian gentics like vancouver island seed co. such as the ones on world of seeds website.
where can i buy their genetics for the cheapest, with cash to the U.S.

not sure if world of seeds does that.

iread in a book that strawberry cough was haze grown in strawberry feilds. crazy adaptations if its true. its always "they say strawberry cough is haze adapted to strawberry feilds". idk it would be a sick thread if there any similar strains or even other plants that have adapted over years like this.

haze must be some wild marijuana plant or something rediscovered by modern people by ancient gardeners. the generations could have gone on for sooo long before the seed supply ran out because of mass pollination and before it did WE revived and grew sinsemilla out of it. whats is hazes origins. i'm sure everywhere has some sort of landrace strain that has survived for 100s maybe more of years without crossbreeding. id be sweet to get a nice indica for here in NY. anyway peace

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts