What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strain descriptions

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Green Haze

Green Haze

GREEN HAZE

SELECTION OF THE GREEN HAZE PHENOTYPES OF THE BIGGEST
INFLUENCE FROM THAI AND SOUTH INDIAN SATIVA.

With this version of the Oldtimers Haze, we are offering you a selection of green phenotypes. Their influence is mainly from Thai and southern Indian sativas original genotype of Haze population.

Green Haze is different from Purple Haze because it is
completely green when ripe (even though the flowering takes place also with low temperatures) and it has delicate aromas of mature tropical fruits.

Genetics → 100 % sativa. Hybrid of tropical sativa from the 70’s, mainly Mexican, Indian from Kerala and Thai.

Structure → Extreme tropical sativa with a very thin pale green leaf. Very thin and flexible stems that withstand the worst downpours and blizzards.

Bouquet → Woody, incense and mature mango. Old school sativa aroma.

High → Psychedelic sweeping and stimulating high without tolerance limits.

Growing Tips → For indoor growing, we mostly recommend her for extreme sativa lovers or
for breeding projects or seed production.

For outdoor growing, it requires a tropical or subtropical climate in order to reach its full potential. However, it can be easily bred within latitudes of 20º-35º, where we recommend a warm and coastal climate. The use of a greenhouse is very helpful for the ripening in nontropical latitudes. It requires medium-low levels of nutrients, especially of Nitrogen.

For outdoor growing, it’s best to mix a good base of organic soil rich in guano and humus, and then plant the seeds in a sunny place and leave them to grow at their own rhythm almost without using fertilizers or stimulators.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Purple Haze

Purple Haze

PURPLE HAZE

THE AUTHENTIC PURPLE HAZE OF THE 70’S WITH ALL ITS SPLENDOR OF AROMAS, HIGH AND COLORS.

At last, the mythical tropical Purple Haze of the 70’s without being mixed and in all its magnificence is finally available for all those nostalgic lovers of the old school sativas.

In this version of the Oldtimers Haze, we offer you a selection of purple and reddish phenotypes with a strong influence of the purple highland colombian sativas, within the genotypes of the original Haze population.

Purple Haze is different from Green Haze because its stems and flowers ripe with impressive purple and reddish colors. Their aromas are also darker: of black liquor and wild blackberry.

Genetics → 100 % sativa. Hybrid of tropical sativas of the 70’s, with a strong dominance of purple highland colombian sativa.

Structure → Extreme tropical sativa of pale colors, but when it ripens it acquires beautiful purple tones and reddish edging under its leaves. Very thin and flexible stems that can cope with the worst downpours and blizzards.

Bouquet → Wood, species, incense and black liquor. Ancient old school sativa aroma.

High → Clean euphoric and creative high without tolerance limits.
Growing Tips → For indoor growing, we mostly recommend her for extreme sativa lovers or for breeding projects or seed production.

For outdoor growing, it requires a tropical or subtropical climate in order to reach its full potential. However, it can be easily bred within latitudes of 20º-35º, where we recommend a warm and coastal climate. The use of a greenhouse is very helpful for the ripening in nontropical latitudes. It requires medium-low levels of nutrients, especially of Nitrogen.

For outdoor growing, it’s best to mix a good base of organic soil rich in guano and humus, and then plant the seeds in a sunny place and leave them to grow at their own rhythm almost without using fertilizers or stimulators.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Malawi

Malawi

MALAWI
THE MOST POWERFUL PURE SATIVA ON THE MARKET. ONLY FOR THE
MOST EXPERIENCED SMOKERS.

After years of hard work and intense selections with sativas from all around the world, we can confirm that Malawi is the most powerful and psychedelic landrace sativa we know. Its dense flowers of enormous trichomes compete with the most powerful indica/sativa and indica hybrids on the market in reference to their size and cannabinoids concentration. The potency of their flowers is simply devastating, and it is especially recommended for experienced smokers that seek extreme sativa effects without renounce to
an abundant harvest.

Genetics → 100 % Malawi sativa, Central Africa.

Structure → Sativa of medium internodes and strong branching.

Bouquet → Strong, concentrated aroma of oil, wood and lemon.

High → Extraordinarily powerful, intense and psychedelic, with more than 4 hours of duration. Only recommended for hard and experienced smokers.

Growing Tips → Although this sativa shows all its potential in tropical/subtropical climates, it has been grown with very good results in latitudes up to 43ºN.

Indoors for growing small columnar plants or SOG, you should start from the clone or seed at 12/12 just a few days after the rooting. This sativa is highly recommended for SCROG, horizontal or network growing due to its excellent production of lateral branches and its
vigorous reaction to pruning.

We only recommend Malawi for the hardest and most experienced smokers because its extreme power usually “destroys” the majority of the smokers. DO NOT mix it with alcohol and DO NOT use any dangerous machinery under its effect.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Tropical Mix

Tropical Mix

Tropical Mix

SELECTION OF DIFFERENT TROPICAL SATIVAS AT A VERY AFFORDABLE PRICE

Selection of tropical sativas for warm climates, mainly made up of Central American and also by Haze/Thai genetics: Purple Haze Thai, Green Haze Thai, Double Thai, Oldtimer's Haze and Guatemala.

It is an excellent opportunity to explore these types of sativas with long flowering processes. It is really worth it because of their clean and fun effect, their low maintenance profile and their excellent resistance against fungus and rain.

Genetics → 100 % sativa. Tropical sativas hybrids.

Structure → Extreme tropical sativa with a very thin pale green leaf. Very thin and flexible stems that withstand the worst downpours and blizzards.

Bouquet → Wood, species, incense, tropical fruits and lemon.

High → Diversity of crazy, accelerated and psychedelic sativa effects.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Zamaldelica

Zamaldelica

ZAMALDELICA

NEW SUPER SATIVA HYBRID WITH STRONG PSYCHEDELIC EFFECT

Zamal is an exotic african sativa from La Reunion Island, close to Madagascar, famous for its extreme vigor and legendary psychedelic effect.

An excellent Zamal mother selected for its trippy effect, fast flowering and remarkable sweet carrot and floral fragrances, was pollinated by the powerful Golden Tiger in order to create Zamaldelica, a new super sativa hybrid of terrific lysergic effect and amazing vigorous growth.

GENETICS: 100 % sativa. Zamal x Malawi/Thai

FLOWERING: 11-14 weeks. End of October/ Early November.

STRUCTURE: Bushy sativa of thin stems.

YIELD / M2: Medium-high

BOUQUET: Sweet carrot, mango, orange, flowers and resins.

HIGH: Very strong and lysergic long lasting effect.

GROWING TIPS

Zamaldelica grows very bushy outdoors with uncountable branches. Although this sativa shows all its potential in tropical/subtropical climates, it has also been grown with very good results even in latitudes 43ºN.

For indoor growing for small columnar plants or SOG, start straight from clones to 12/12 just a couple of days after the rooting.

This sativa is adequate for SCROG, horizontal or network growing due to its excellent production of lateral branches and its vigorous reaction to pruning.

sweet-emotion

Veteran
Hi dubi!...will the Lao Luang Prabang and Thai Stick strains be released again in the future?...could you share some pics of this genetics with us?

Abrazo!

Witko69

Hi Dubi,
my pocket of mixed seeds (date of packaging 20/6/14) contains, just surprise, never seen before, one piece of totally black big seed. Looks and shine almost like a black pearl. Would you please advise to me, I am quite curious, which strain should be it ?

Witko69

Just PR idea: Should be maybe competitive to make strains seed gallery, similar as Dinafem have it. Some kind of identikit. I guess, would de appreciated by owners of Ace mix and will provide them partial hint for good choice of growing settings. What do you mind?

Ranger

Hi Dubi,
my pocket of mixed seeds (date of packaging 20/6/14) contains, just surprise, never seen before, one piece of totally black big seed. Looks and shine almost like a black pearl. Would you please advise to me, I am quite curious, which strain should be it ?

there is no current way of identifying strains from the shape or color of the seeds. i have gotten about every shape, color and size seed you can imagine from the same plants.

Witko69

Thanks Ranger,
I felt so that.. Therefore exist one way how to identify these treasures of life, sow them, watch them and after their foliage ask once again.. Mentioned black seeds looks completely different then thousands seeds what I had seen during my friendly decades with herb. Almost regular rounded with very small horseshoe on basis and big, almost like a small black frijoles or one semen of big maisé..

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Dubi,

Hi Witko69,

Hard to say 100 %, but sounds like a PCK cross where the pakistani was the mother. A pic would help to identify the seed. Regards

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
This descriptive thread is a great service for those of us who like to make a few seeds of our own. I just reread the thread going back to 2006. Great Job Dubi!

I'm just waiting to sex out a few Bangis to make room for a run of Malawi, Panama and Panama Haze. Do you have a description of the Panama Haze breeding?

Ace is the Place...

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
This descriptive thread is a great service for those of us who like to make a few seeds of our own. I just reread the thread going back to 2006. Great Job Dubi!

I'm just waiting to sex out a few Bangis to make room for a run of Malawi, Panama and Panama Haze. Do you have a description of the Panama Haze breeding?

Ace is the Place...

im waiting on the fem bangi haze that dubi will be releasing in june or july. the only reason i didnt get it for my guerilla grow this year was bc its a regular and i cant sex my plants before setting them out. hope u put a strain report in the strain guide on how the bangi does with a few pics..gl

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
Kygiacomo!!!,

If you haven't run the Bangi before I am sure you will love it. Very vigorous stable line. I've seen good results from as far north as Denmark with these. Good strong weed with lots of energy in the high.

The two on the bottom right and the two directly above are Bangi Haze. The rest are Bangi X PCK and startlingly fast Golden Tiger male in the upper left corner. This is the second run in a row where the first male to sex was a Golden Tiger.
picture.php

MountZionCollec

hey Dubi do you have plans of a rerelease of the purple Panama? If not can this pheno still be found in the Panama seeds you sell?

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi MountZionCollec,

The very purple panama is an elusive pheno that is hard to isolate ... my favourite Panama parental plants selected in latest generations (F9-F10) and that have been used for breeding lately are a nice mix of green/purple phenos, i also used excellent red phenos in other lines, indeed we have produced dozens of different Panama lines between 2013 and 2014 ... as you may know i'm lately more into keep the best quality and diversity in the Panama line, rather than breeding towards an specific pheno for aesthetic traits. If you grow enough of them, you can find excellent representations of all the phenos, Panama's genepool is in excellent shape, even after breeding so many generations.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Hello Dubi,
Wow, glad I found this thread! Just wondering if that Malawi is the strongest sativa that ACE Seeds has? I am looking to pick something up from ACE for my winter seed order, thanks!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome Bobbo4200,

Malawi, Golden Tiger, Zamaldelica and Panama are the strongest sativas in our catalogue right now, Panama Haze coming close.

Malawi x PCK and Zamal Hash are the strongest sativa/indicas hybrids.

Hope it helps.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Heyyy Dubi!,
That sure does!, thanks! I will make a decision after looking at the different strains that you listed, probs make the order around Christmas time. Thanks again

gr8fulguitr

help identify Ace regular Mix

help identify Ace regular Mix

Hey all.
I got this seed as a free seed from ace with my last order. It is a male. I was wondering if anyone had a guess. It is small and got dropped into a 5 gallon indoor pot as a sprout. It grew strong with very short nodes. It vegged for 5-6 weeks and has been under 12/12 for 2 weeks. It is the only plant I have right now. Just having fun with it maybe collect some pollen to drop on one of my PCK x KaliChina girls which drop next week.
now picture:

Thanks Ace and Everybody
Ciao Ciao