What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strain descriptions

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Hey Dubi!

How You doing Bro?

I grew several of your strains this winter including VietBlackThai, Panama, Green HazeThai, Oldtimers Haze, Double Thai, and Tikal. I think there was a couple more. Maybe purple Haze Thai (Lost that one) and Golden Tiger. The GreenHaze Thais (2) are now outdoors at about 14-15 weeks? the doubleThai is the slowest of all, but looks good.

I had someone go into a laugh attack from 2 Tikal bong hits a couple days ago. It kinda startled me.

The Panama is hanging. We smoked a joint last night it was superb!
One of the GreenHazeThais smells just like fruit coctail, the kind with the cherry in it.

I crossed all your strains with Nevilles Haze, Mango Haze, Oaxacan,Double Thai, Golden Tiger, Orange Kush/Mexican, and VietnamBlackThai.

Thanks for the genetics Brother! Good Stuff!

DP

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hey Dubi!

How You doing Bro?

I grew several of your strains this winter including VietBlackThai, Panama, Green HazeThai, Oldtimers Haze, Double Thai, and Tikal. I think there was a couple more. Maybe purple Haze Thai (Lost that one) and Golden Tiger. The GreenHaze Thais (2) are now outdoors at about 14-15 weeks? the doubleThai is the slowest of all, but looks good.

I had someone go into a laugh attack from 2 Tikal bong hits a couple days ago. It kinda startled me.

The Panama is hanging. We smoked a joint last night it was superb!
One of the GreenHazeThais smells just like fruit coctail, the kind with the cherry in it.

I crossed all your strains with Nevilles Haze, Mango Haze, Oaxacan,Double Thai, Golden Tiger, Orange Kush/Mexican, and VietnamBlackThai.

Thanks for the genetics Brother! Good Stuff!

DP

Thanks! :tiphat: so happy to hear it! You have a great overview of our work, your feedback is very apreciated

I think you can get very nice things crossing our sativas with shantibaba's haze hybrids :) Enjoy and keep us updated!

H

HerbToker

im looking for a true hash plant so I keep looking for the pck and its never in ill keep looking.........jus showing support.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hello thugpoet,

There's no official Haze x Chitral pic, hybrid was tested mainly outdoors but we couldnt make pics at flowering, anyway you can trust the description.

It's a very limited fem edition, and there are no plans for a future release by now so go for her if you are interested cos once she's gone we dont know when she will be back.

Chitral x green/purple haze sound good, can we have a picture or more info about it ?

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
Hey you dubi I was wondering are you going to putt more stuff on seedbay soon :thank you:
Like Panama, Ace Mix, maybe some fem beans too (;

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hello g0vnaa,

I have no control where our seeds are listed here. It's SB staff decision, they usually list our strains in Seedboutique store and the rare offerings or old stock are listed in Seedbay.

Do you think it would be interesting to also list our most popular ace strains in Seedbay ?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hello g0vnaa,

I have no control where our seeds are listed here. It's SB staff decision, they usually list our strains in Seedboutique store and the rare offerings or old stock are listed in Seedbay.

Do you think it would be interesting to also list our most popular ace strains in Seedbay ?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Will the Renatta be released again? Any chance ?

Welcome bukergooney :tiphat:

Renatta was an old Brazilian Bahia x Cambodia/Haze poly hybrid (released 2005) .... although her quality of effect was very desirable the potency was not enough high and flowers were too much leafy and not dense. That's why it was not worked further ... although would love to explore more inside the north brazilian sativa genepool.

Thanks for bring back old times :)

The Hatter

Veteran
Renatta sounds like a wonderful strain. There are a lot more personal medical growers now than back when this strain was released. Perhaps there would be more of a market for it now since most personal medical growers don't care about things like yield and many dislike the way cannabis muddies their mind and prefer to remain clear headed and functional.

Then again, Dubi knows far more about the market for strains than I do and probably discontinued it for very good reasons. If you guys ever decide to do a limited re-release of it, I'll be one of the first in line.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Renatta sounds like a wonderful strain. There are a lot more personal medical growers now than back when this strain was released. Perhaps there would be more of a market for it now since most personal medical growers don't care about things like yield and many dislike the way cannabis muddies their mind and prefer to remain clear headed and functional.

Then again, Dubi knows far more about the market for strains than I do and probably discontinued it for very good reasons. If you guys ever decide to do a limited re-release of it, I'll be one of the first in line.

We have in catalogue clear motivating sativas that are superior to Renatta in many senses, that's why she was discontinued in favor of other sativas lines like green haze thai, purple haze thai or double thai.

The Hatter

Veteran
We have in catalogue clear motivating sativas that are superior to Renatta in many senses, that's why she was discontinued in favor of other sativas lines like green haze thai, purple haze thai or double thai.

The strains that replaced Renatta are all amazing and well worth their place in the sun. Best of luck with the new lines and those to come.

One last question, was the northern Brazillian line used in Renatta the same north Brazillian landrace strain that people have hypothesized is originally of Angolese origin?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Quite probable Hatter,

the north brazilian bahia sativas i have grown resemble pure africans a lot, but i can not confirm 100 % their origin is Angola.