What's new

Stoner4life

shithawk420

Veteran
It really is sad.S4L was one of the ” big guys” around here and one of the best posters.he always had a good story.i still haven't gotten that chicken wing recipe down.you can't leave yet Stoner.i really hope your ok

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
A friend tried calling Stoner's two phones again about 4 days ago...
He thinks one is a land line and the other a cell phone..

One of the phones has been disconnected..

On the other phone he heard his old recording, in his voice, saying to leave a message...

So its eh not looking good - If he is still with us - then he must be quite dibilitated not to be able to log onto the site or answer a call to allay our fears - and start posting again - positve thoughts are needed -

He left a message, but has not heard back from him..

M

moose eater

Seems like months since someone floated a tantalizing pic of 20-something babes in nylons and fish-net stockings in a rural log home setting..

I'm Jones-ing lately.

But if you could, S4L, please make them 30 or 40-somethings.. But in-shape 30 or 40-somethings, for sure...

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
Stoner, you were the only person that would ALWAYS greet me back with a big warm welcome and a cute sex pot! I miss you bro!

WelderDan

Veteran
He cheered me up when I was in the hospital earlier this year. Many of you did and it meant a lot. Buddy, if you read this know we are thinking about ya and wishing nothing but a speedy recovery. And if anybody hears anything, let us all know.

Get well soon bro!

M

moose eater

On a more serious note than my last post, if someone knows his off-screen 'real' name, not asking for someone to share it, but if they could run it in Google for the area he's in (I think many of us know where that is), and see what pops up?

Maybe an invasion of privacy, but we're also talking about public record type stuff, too.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
The nurse has a nice cup extra strong and potent.

c72f245b626efeb148adb1ef6190c07b.gif

M

moose eater

Since my last post re. someone who knows Stoner's name and location, I've been contacted by a variety of folks, at least one of whom possessed both identifiers. They have run the info (presumably repeatedly, if I recall the message), and there's been no news in the media involving that name in that location.

That would imply that either no one near him has noted he's missing from action, to the extent of checking on him in person, or he's currently unable to get on-line; either from home, or perhaps from a longer term care facility, considering his stroke and other struggles.

Or, it might be he found a 30-year-old would-be model on a dating site, and he's established a different array of priorities for the moment..

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
I know he has several friends in the immediate area who do check in on him and were aware of his issues.

My guess is that he's recovering in rehab.

My concern was for his beloved dog Suzie who he was worried about if he became incapacitated but I'm sure his friends are looking after her too.:tiphat: