What's new

Stoner4life

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
S4L made me laugh a thousand times with his pics and gifs...this place ain't the same without him. Best in recovery to you, S4L. We're all pulling for you, bro!

HB.

kaochiu

Veteran
Coffee's tasting a bit sour lately... Waiting for your comeback, with renewed strength. Wish ya happy and getting better, S4L

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
best wishes

He sent me a few pictures late august :)

hayday

Veteran
Hurry back to us Stoner, you are in my thoughts and prayers . I miss you being here,every day...

E

EmptyWallet

Get well man. You are one lucky son of a gun, be strong. Positive vibes and good thoughts from all around the world, this must to help you in this bad moments.

mr.brunch

Veteran
S4l , I hope you’re reading this and making a speedy recovery
All the best of wishes mate, the shed thread is missing you and the pics
:tiphat:

shithawk420

Veteran
I've been away awhile so I'm really sorry to hear about Stoner.seems we are all in a shithole lately.hope you get better too Gry

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
This was S4L's last post on the 3rd September:

'fucked up my back royally, took some fine cannabis meds which made my sore (always sore) back feel great... I did some hard stretching to limber up a bit while feeling so good.......

I over did it terribly, fuck me, serious spasms keep me from reaching for my cup of coffee even. i have a friend coming over too help me w/a few little tedious things that I'm now unable to do.

the pain is brutal, I think that I finally herniated a disc. if I try to walk my legs begin to give out from under me.

could NOT get out of bed without winding up on the floor, called a friend "Help!!! I've fallen & can't get up, I was on the floor for an hour or more. He couldn't boost me on his own so I called the saloon for another friends help.

fuck

EDIT:
I may be a bit scarce around here for a few days''

*Then 17 days later - I think it might have been a friend posting for him - '' STONER4LIFE IS STILL ALIVE

S4L HAS SUFFERED A SMALL STROKE AND WILL RETURN SHORTLY''.

Its now more than a month later - where are ya buddy? - I hope you are still with us.

Slim Pickens

Veteran
I sure would like to hear something too.Something positive would be especially nice...seeing how it has been so long.

Latest posts

Latest posts