What's new

Stonehedge

IBsmokin

these cant be the exact same stonehedge from the mid 90's??? How can the beans still be viable after so many years.

I ordered stone hedge beans from Marc emery in 94 or 95 (been so long) and grew them out, and it was probally my favorite strain at the time next to lambs bread.

but yah, are the stonehedge beans you see for sale now after a decade of being advertised, are they like f2's or what????

I

igrohydro

Was gifted stonehedge by a friend in the us,please pm me bro,
Looking good just sprouted, planing on some f2's for the future.Ill post pic's as she develope a little.
All the best.

I

igrohydro

Thanks Tony,
will add pics soon,they are in 4"cubes atm,looking healthy,unders flo's.
Im waiting on some haze x sk1 finishing before I can move them under hid's,thankfully they are begining to finish,1-2 weeks more im hoping.
All the best!

Rev.SmOak

Good to see this thread revitalized!
Does any of you SH growers have any suggestion on what i am to expect in growthpatterns, taste and effect pheno wise?
I have one pheno with big FAT indica leaves and two plants with thinner leaves, not fullblown sativa but definatley slimmer than the indica dom.
These plants were grown from F2 seeds so there might be more variation than from a original breeder pack though...

Thanks DocLeaf (if you still check in here sometimes) for the grow report! (still waiting for a detailed smoke report though ;-))

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The smoke report was "strong" and "full of resin" ..lol

Good to see this thread still ticking :canabis:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
DoC
Howzit brother..?? when i first came on the scene i bought a pack of these but gave them aways to my nephew who at the time was just starting to grow.. long time ago he grew out a few i think two were males maybe all were i cant remember i know we didnt puff any.. lol.. Anyow ill be watching peace.

sack