What's new

Stonehedge

Sagarmatha

dont think it gets much better than that, wish i could sample some.

feel free to sent a small morcel our way

peace

Sagarmatha

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
wooow...i got some freee biez of stonehedge!!! if they come out like thAT ill keep a nice pheno in my garden !! :rasta:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Loads of people got a free pack of Stonehedge here on ICMag,, and yet for some :crazy: reason they are either too pessimistic or too misinformed to be sowing n growing the plants. More fool them!!! :biglaugh:

Bean - tastes like mild fragrant Asia with undercurrents of haze (Indian/Thai),, without any musk or fuss. The high is pleasing.

This strain is all about the quality inherent within. Nice healthy genetics,, that don't have any 'skunk' in the lineage, which makes a refreshing change from the run-of-the-mill stuff most breeders make or fake. Been a fan of this erb since the first time we toked it,, and still rate it as among the best. :D

** If anyone has a pack they're not planning on using, then please feel free to send them to someone that will! That's the reason they were given out as freebies **

Many thanks for the enlightenment Tony et al. :yes: This is one plant we will keep growing back to, for sure :canabis:

Erb, roots, n culture all,
Peace
DocLeaf :joint:

Sagarmatha

thanks for the KIND report, its hard to choose one weed over another
Stonehedge (i believe) covers most of the bases: high, taste, aroma, yield and look. sure it takes a week longer than skunks but some things are worth the wait(wieght)

peace thru pot

tony

litebuzz

i got this freebie last year too! let me tell ya...i do believe it was my favorite in the bunch. i still have the huge cola...i'm just smoking everything else b4 i crack the last cola.
what a strain!!!

i just put 3 stonehedge beans in soil yesterday...hoping for a female of course.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
litebuzz said:
i got this freebie last year too! let me tell ya...i do believe it was my favorite in the bunch. i still have the huge cola...

nice flower man :yes:

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
hey DocLeaf, nice looking plants so far, keep us posted. Those dry buds look delicious!

I have a question for Tony (if he is around), or anyone else who knows. I assumed stonehedge was an F1, but I just read the stonehedge is a Kali Mist type plant (western winds) crossed with a Cambodian indica by one of Tony's friends. Tony then apparently did some in-line work to stabilize it into a seed line. My question is: how many generations of in-breeding were done to produce stonehedge? Secondly, would stonehedge crossed with a stable IBL be expected to produce stable F1 progeny?

cheers, Ez

Last edited:

rooted

beautiful pics doc, grown with care and kind vibes it seems :D

sounds like you have the same love and respect for this strain as i do :yes:

i've said it before, but, thank you tony + co. for making stonehedge what it is

Sagarmatha

howdy stonehedge lovers and friends, we have bred Stonedhedge more F1 cross the children should come up 25% father,25%mother and 50% hybrid. the classic hybrid configuration. if not back cross the desired trait 1 or 2 times with the mother/father

hope this helps
t