What's new

Stocking the Plantry: Chucks, Yucks and a Few F*ck-Ups

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
SLH :canabis: thats like GHS's only good strain haha

The Straw D looks really good man, I bet those taste amazing, well worth the 12 weeks me thinks :joint:

You asked about bennies earlier, great white shark - best bang for your buck, trust, proven, "verified" as some idiots on here put LOL. Why? Keeps roots safe from disease and problems, helps plant overall, once inoculated the roots/microbes are one, working together.

I think a bigger reason is to keep the medium "clean". If there aren't good guys in there, fer sure ganna be bad guys is the way i see it/dealt with it.

oh and this is the bees knees microbe life plus c

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
SLH :canabis: thats like GHS's only good strain haha

The Straw D looks really good man, I bet those taste amazing, well worth the 12 weeks me thinks :joint:

You asked about bennies earlier, great white shark - best bang for your buck, trust, proven, "verified" as some idiots on here put LOL. Why? Keeps roots safe from disease and problems, helps plant overall, once inoculated the roots/microbes are one, working together.

I think a bigger reason is to keep the medium "clean". If there aren't good guys in there, fer sure ganna be bad guys is the way i see it/dealt with it.

oh and this is the bees knees microbe life plus c
Which idiots are you speaking of lol?

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Ya T. SLH is a bomb-a-thon! Not a super yielder but a vert grow would improve on that.

Lyryc bro, you might be right. I picked up a single Hawaiian Snow to try out. Gonna try to fit her in the new years sativa roundup. Then Ive got Money Maker coming from the Herbies seed giveaway contest. Ill eventually pop 2 of those.

----------------------------------

I picked up more stakes and wire to corral that floppy StrawD. Just in time too. In time to see her go bananarama. This week has been real hot and humid, triggering the nanners. Im going to ditch the clone if I get enough females from the seeds plants in veg. If not, she gets a 2nd chance.
Anyway, that was enough of a downer to make me not want to take pics.

MM and SLH are sooo close. All 3 are coming down in the next 1 1/2 weeks.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks identical to Hydrofarms 6 inchers.

Same blade too.

Hydrofarm Active Air 6 inch In-Line Fan 400 CFM

hydrofarms cheaper, green and lower cfm but idk about 530cfm in a 6 inch

higher quality fans have lower CFMs and better builds. This imo is one hell of a good ass fucking fan. The entire build on it, is amazing, real good designing. Vortex S-Line 6'', 347 CFM

sorry to hear about one of your girls bud.

Happy you ganna have some flowers to burn!!!!!!!!!!

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
The airy, foxtailing, lookin-like-a-14-weeker pheno. Sucks too, because I think she was about to fatten up as she had stopped foxtailing. Oh well...

Next summer - indica doms or super shorty sats only. Keep em away from the hottest air near the ceiling. Fan upgrade should help too. Heres what Im looking at:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005XNNYMU...TF8&colid=29ADLWMW86C6P&coliid=I1ZCTRSOG6ZXVB

530 cfm for a 6 incher - Niccce!

Sux brotha, the high when ya pull early is real quick. Fades to fast IMO, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
looks identical to Hydrofarms 6 inchers.

Same blade too.

Hydrofarm Active Air 6 inch In-Line Fan 400 CFM

hydrofarms cheaper, green and lower cfm but idk about 530cfm in a 6 inch

higher quality fans have lower CFMs and better builds. This imo is one hell of a good ass fucking fan. The entire build on it, is amazing, real good designing. Vortex S-Line 6'', 347 CFM

sorry to hear about one of your girls bud.

Happy you ganna have some flowers to burn!!!!!!!!!!

I checked out the company website to get the specs. 530 cfm with a ducting run length of 0'. Switching fans will give me a run length of 6". They make cheaper, plastic versions too, but Ill steer clear of those.
And theyre an American company specializing in air movement systems for 60 years or so.
And... you know Im too cheap for a Vortex bro :biggrin:

-------------------------------------

I agree Art. The high comes fast and goes just as fast. Ill smoke the lowers sparingly until something else is ready and jar it up for future use.

She has a musty, hashy, acrid, diesel sweetness to her bouquet.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
I think there is, Ill double check.

-----------------------------------------

Id say its about time for a massive, photo filled update. Anyone? 1st the chopped...

StrawD #2 - Don't think Ill keep her.

picture.php

A quick look at Club Coco-a-Go-Go.

picture.php

picture.php

The plantry.

picture.php

picture.php

Then on to...

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
The Individuals.

MM - Getting the ax tomorrow.

picture.php

Future MM x (BB x C99)f2?

picture.php

SLH - Coming down this week.

picture.php

picture.php

And continuing with...

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
I grew SLH x MM - got 4 girls - didn't care for any of them.

In veg Ive got 2 MM f2 (make that 1 - 1 boy trashed), and 2 Love Cheese x MM (Rendezvous) unsexed.

hicksticky

Still at large...
nice beans, how long do you let/want them to mature? (from pollen to finish) I fear I might have missed my chance on some of my outdoor girls.

Still, lookin good man.

Latest posts

Latest posts