Royal Queen Critical fem - 1
World of Seeds NL x Big Bud fem -2
Skunk Haze - 5

:D[/quote]

Great line up Wild G your going to have fun with these subbed in .Bud:woohoo:

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
There should be some pretty awesome plants in there Buddler. Nice genetics for chucking.

I got that White Diesel fem because it looked and sounded most like the one we used to have floating around here. It was good, tasted like sour berries.

The Destroyer fem, well that's all I could afford right now. If I like it, and I think I will, there will be a pack of regs in my future.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
StrawDs - loving life.

picture.php

MM and BSs

picture.php

SLHs - sensitive as ever.

picture.php

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Ahhhh the Straw D, can't go wrong with her. Still got a few beans from the man at Fractal. I keep hearing she don't mold up out here on the rock. Saving her for either a indoor vert in her own tent later, later or outside.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Were yours the f3 too? My memory says yes, but memories are funny things. Im going to delve into your albums...

Yup. Mmmm the dried shots look delicious and frosty. I forgot how nice your plants looked. :good:

2 days later and the StrawDs have gone from a few pistils to baby buds. I can see the frost coming out already too. Im pretty excited about trying them. Maybe my payment not making it to Clarence twice has something to do with that. Hmmm?

Ive been toying with the idea of vert, but it wont work with all the pheno hunting I need to do for chucks.

-------------------------------------

I had such a fucked up dream last night. In the dream, my med rec had run out the day before and I had many girls in the plantry. Theres a knock at the door. I reach for the knob but before I can open it 2 cops barge in. Theyre smiling and laughing like they were making fun of the ugly chick at the bar. They shove a warrant in my face and say, "We know all about what you've been up to. Where are they?", as they beeline for the plantry.
"Do you need a key to open this?"
"Um, no I had to take the lock-"
"Looky here, no lock."
"-off."
Ba-labaadadada-badadaadada!! - my alarm goes off. Thank god! I was dreaming.

It was somewhat surreal, like how moments in life can seem surreal, which made it seem all the more real. Holy fuck!

Reminder to self - Never let your rec expire.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Ya f3, freaky dream dude. Keep an eye out. Dont smoke for a day an walk around the house smelling inside an out for funk leaks. Your brain is warning you.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
No leaks - vented into the attic space - and my rec is good. I think its because I had a major debilitating shock to my physical system yesterday. That and my ex roommate (crackhead) is supposedly being investigated for some nasty drug fallout. I hear hes swinging whatever he can get his hands on and some of it is pure poison. Disgusting.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
I don't have anything to do with that shit. A beer and a fatty and Im all set.

Ive got some terrible pics. More so since ending the partnership means no more Lumiis.

BS 2.2 - Still have 1 in veg - pretty sure Im going to kill it.

picture.php

MM

picture.php

SLH

picture.php

StrawD - These girls should put out.
picture.php

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
I gotta say, Im really digging the GenHydro nutes - Lucas for soil - modified a bit for my setup. Im not even checking my ph anymore. 10 minutes to water, 15 to feed per day and Im done.

The recipe:
4 ml micro
8 ml bloom
1 ml floralicious bloom
2 ml cal/mag
3 ml protect
2 ml ph up

Anyone with the 411 on cloramine? I checked my local water authority and found out my water is treated with cloramine and UV light. Also found out theres no prefiltering at the source - its that clean.
The authority is very strict. Its a $500 fine if youre caught touching the water. You can fish - lead free weights - but you cant soak your aching dogs while doing it. Funny thing is, they allow boats with small motors. No snowmobiling though, in case your sled goes through the ice.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
I do - on plain water days. Another 5-6 weeks and I wont need it anymore.

My mix comes out at 6.3 before adding ph up so when I switch to coco ill drop 1 ml of silica and that should put me on the money.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
As an arrow. Cutting it with anything would make it dry out too fast this time of year. The StrawDs are drying out the dirt in 1-1 1/2 days as is. Maybe come winter Ill have to amend.

Ive been thinking of putting a layer of hydroton in the bottom of the pots. Stave off a soggy bottom and as a wick that would let me overwater to give me a few extra hours long window between feeding. You know, for a date or concert - that type of thing. I wouldn't want to miss the opportunity to see B. B. King, for example, because my plants demand my undying loyalty.

I cant automate - too many different strains with varying needs. Besides, I don't have any place to put a res. Too hot in the room, too obvious outside it. More stuff to buy, more stuff to power.

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
When did this thread start and why wasn't I invited!?

I'm going to start my petition now:

Free the BB 2.2, Don't kill the poor innocent little bugger, she could be a goodun!!

;)

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Ahhhhh so that's who the blank invite was supposed to go to. Good to see ya.

I grew her out once already. 3 different BS ladies to be precise. I didn't care for any of them. Hoping the BB x C99 male helps them out.

A lady gave me some homemade salve in trade for clones. Shes getting 1 that's a wee bit bigger than the rest.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:wave:

found it!

Read it all.

Better hurry with those seeds before the mean girls show up ;)

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Happy you made it in bro! Mean girls? Is there a strain called Lindsey Lohan? I know that would be potent but I don't think I want to put my mouth on it. Got a feeling that's done been passed around and smoked!

I can always make room for the ladies :D , even though Ill be chucking like a madman.

Welcome Headys. Don't wait for me man. Do it up. We can help each other. Two headies are better than one.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
big bad bitches it is then! I'm sure she got more than smoked LOL!

Headies - if you are used to Soil - be ready for more work.

Coco requires daily - and even multiple feedings during lights on.

Mine are happy with twice a day but i've done 3 times a day before.

Smart pots - straight coco or mix it slightly with something like perlite if you want faster drainage/drying cycles.

No need for benneficials or organics - coco isn't a good medium for organics - holds too much calcium and it throws the whole system off balance for the microbes, best stick with promix :D

Anyways WG - more pictures man - bad camera excuses aren't going to work anymore. Wuts that place look like, the fucking amazon? :D