What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stevius in Micro World

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
cool as fook bro ,,cool a fook.. 10 outa 10,,stoners come up with the coolist things,,,you must of been wasted when you thought this 1 up lol.....:lurk:

keep it green
highlander

Stevius

pontiac - Good to see you my friend! :friends: Please do stick around :D

thehappyguy - I agree bro! But somehow I got used to it. Until now I did not had any problems. But it is true... it is much better and smarter to stay low... especially when growin!

Hella THC - Welcome to the show bro! :wave:

BloodyTreez - Heya friend. :wave: Im not sure about the strain. But I think it was from seeds I found in some Church (GHS) buds. But still not 100% sure. Though it appears to have good genes.

theHIGHlander - Like everything I think of... most of the time I'm high therefore only good and crazy ideas :laughing: Good to have ya! :wave:

As for the plant, ladies and gentlemens, here it is:

picture.php

And yes, it is a female! :jump:

I also did FIM or better to say, I tried... we will see if I did it right. :chin:

picture.php

It is very hard for me to keep this setup running cause of safety and constant moving of the speaker up and down, everyday... I'm getting beefy!

Otherwise everything is smooth.
I love her and she loves me
picture.php

Keep it green and stay safe! :wave:

jaanis

Looking great for only 23w(riight?) i guess, how old is she?
Also, what are you going to do with pot? It does look pretty small..
I guess i will follow this thread, i want to see how this will turn out, good luck! :)

Hella THC

went to a friends, and he blows his smoke into a vacuum bag. yeah really. and it works - 90% of the smell gets caught in the bag :p

Neighbor: Good morning, neighbor!

Stevius: Hey :nod:

Neighbor: Must you vacuum at 10pm every night?

Stevius: Fuck. Back to the drawing board...

:D Just jokes

P

Paranoid one

This is an amazing grow!

Pulling up a chair and some :lurk: and cant forget the :smokeit:

Keep it up!

Quick Tip: FIM again, and FIM lower.

That plant looks like it has only maybe 2-3 inches left of growing room till it hits the light. Chop off the 2 top nodes and the stem left behind, and once it grows out a little bit, use the bending technique on them to make the growth more dense. It looks like a stretchy plant.

Also, flower sooner. Remember the rule of thumb: Marijuana will double to triple in size in flower. Otherwise, great little box you going there :) Very innovative.

Stevius

jaanis - yes only 23W. I think that picture was somewhere at 29 days. Yes I know I should repot the plant "long time ago"... I'm a lil' bit busy and also lazy and security is at great risk.
I like to think of it as an experiment. Whatever it will occur I will be fine with it. You always learn, whether it is a success or a faliure. Welcome to the show! :wave:

whatissixbynine - Haha! Sounds interesting. But still... WATER CURE seems sooooooo much better option. I have put few buds in water... actually water cured them for two weeks and now they are drying. We will see what will come out.... In fact I am very curious about it... :chin:

Gonna keep you informed on this one!

Hella THC - :laughing: Yeah... Im affraid something like this will happen. However, I do have quite active and crazy imagination, especially when it comes to "revenge" :sasmokin:

Paranoid one - Welcome to the show! :wave:

weedster - Whatup bro! :friends: Welcome to the party :party: Please do stick around. The beers are in the fridge :D

Herbatonist - I cant flower sooner than from seed.... since it is 12/12 from seed :D The stretch was caused because I removed that Chips container (Pringles), therefore the plant recieved less light and from there it started to stretch like crazy. Before it had quite small space between internodes. Low stress training will also come into the game. Otherwise, thanks for good thoughts and tips! Appreciated! :wave:

Remember folks! I'm not doing this because of yield or that I want to smoke this one. It is all just an experiment for me, to see how much it is possible and since outdoor fun has finished I desperately needed something that grows! And what better than a cannabis plant! :canabis:

Take it as an video game.... PS3.... but MUCH BETTER and WAY MORE FUN TO PLAY!

Thanks for checking up! :wave:

Looks good man, nice work on the stealth micro speaker. On my tent I try making my fans sound proof as much as possible and its tricky making a stealth grow any size. Ive been saving egg cartons try that for sound proofing my fan..
This is going to be one SICK micro grow im in!
Peace

:wave:
Hi Stevius
How's security? Neighbour still nosing around? Hopefully he'll find something or someone else to spend his energies on and you can grow and smoke in peace!!
Lots of good luck and growing energies towards the little plant! :D grow lil lady grow!
Laterz,
Low

Stevius

4Fruity2Chronic - Hey bro! :wave: Yes I know. It is very hard to achieve "The silence". Well... at least I made it somehow. Trully it is equal with a laptop if not even more silent. (depends on a laptop :laughing:)

High Lowlander - Hey bro! Whatup? Neighbour....? I dont know... I just dont care anymore. But I did make some water cured buds and smoked them for few days until I smoked it all. I must say I did not enjoy those puffs..... Now I just smoke regular spliffs, no water cured buds, some hashish here and there... I just smoke and dont care anymore! Thanks for checking up! :friends:

As for the lady, I'm sorry ladies and gents but I have no pictures.
She is still growing... at one point I decided to stop the watering so that she goes dry. I just love experiments and I must tell you from my previous and todays experience, cannabis is one heck of a plant that just wont die so easily. She went really dry... watered her. Adn the next day... voila! Good as new! Well almost, but still, she survived and this is what inspires me so much.

Now I regret that I didnt take any pics of her being totaly dry and the difference of the next day.... you would be amazed :yoinks:

Hopefully my next update will be with pics!

Thanks for watching! :wave:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey stevius love the grow - ill be following this :)

actually because the speakers are at high level it would give better sound to have the treble at the bottom - treble is much more directional than bass so wants to be more in line with your ear. you should turn the other one over as well ;) upside down is actually the right way up :D

V.

StarFox

excitied to see how it goes

excitied to see how it goes

Hahaha this is way kool Stevius, especially the upside down part ;) ill be following

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
I would agree with Cheese. She looks awesome though. Makes me want to build a speaker or two.

Stevius

Yes, I know. I wanted to put her closer to the light but then the blades of the fans are damaging the leaves. It happened before when she was stretching and forgot about those blades. The next time I opened the box some of the leaves were totaly damaged.

Afterall the plant is doing quite good after all what she has been through. Some times she didnt recieved light because I was aways from home and had to shut down everything cause of security... damaged leaves.... almost complete dryines (hope I spelled it right..)... and still she lives on.... and she did not even hermied or showed any deficiencies.

Quite a warrior this cannabis plant... dont ya think? :chin:

Thanks for checking up fellas! :friends:

:wave: