What's new

Step 2. How To institute Jury Nullification.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wish we could just flood washington dc with millions of extra people and all light up at once in protest. they cant arrest like 3 million more people. strength in numbers

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
I wish we could just flood washington dc with millions of extra people and all light up at once in protest. they cant arrest like 3 million more people. strength in numbers
Works for me, see u there. DC is nice that time o year. Let's clean up after ourselves,might clog the sewers with roaches.DC is the last place we want that to happen IMO.:tiphat:

budlover123

Thanks for the two good threads.
A glimmer of hope for those who have otherwise given up on the land of the free.
always remember, that's exactly what they want you to do

Do not give up, do not become complacent, and maybe we'll have a brighter future to pass on to other generations

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am bumping this thread because it is important info to spread around. It is one of the last peaceful ways citizens can regain there rights.

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
hash, this is insane, just got done watching that video. stupid retarded high right now, but the implications are making their way through the haze. thanks for getting this info out there. more people need to realize this shit.

aod