What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Steele's Surprise :-)

G

guest3854

Gonna try an' get some current pics of how tha girls are fairing thus far , tonight . They have a good amount of stretch to 'em and topping is proving to be tha best procedure to encourage more fat colas , optimizing yield .

Steele

G

guest3854

Swamp Dank , sorry I neglected to see your post . Sacramento will be your better option in obtaining these , considering your location .

Tarzan , how they doin' buddy ........?

Here's a couple shots of one of tha females in bloom . She was put in flower at about 18"-24" now over 4' and about halfway through .

Enjoy ,
Steele

Ickis

Veteran
Hey Steel. They are doing real good. They have finally returned to full veg again. I had taken about 10 clones from them (all the bottom shoots). These pics are right before I took 6 more slips from each one and then up-potted them from these black 1 gallon pots to 2 gallon pots. I will let them veg for 2 weeks and then I am flowering out the seed moms. I need a taste of these as soon as possible.

If all my cuts root (which they have been) I will have 22 clones (11 of each female). I will easily have 30 clones of each to do a nice outdoor run with these. Grindhouse will be well represented in my outdoor this year Steel. I am getting ready to sex 10 Blue Sonja seedlings and 5 SourBubble seedlings. I hope to have 100 or so Blue Sonjas out and maybe 25 SourBubble.

It could be a very interesting and productive summer.

G

guest3854

YEAH Ickis , nice plan of attack fer this season ! Even if you were to have some late starts , tha Sonja's will yield well , as they can stretch a good amount after tha trigger . If you see a Sour Bubble that's shooting faster than tha rest , top , top , top , cause she's gonna stretch like mad . Tha Bubba x Sonja cross is actually named " The Prophet" . They can stretch a good amount as well and by judging by our observations thus far , I believe you're in for a fat harvest from that selection . A lotta folks are wondering about how how our gear does outdoors , I would like to point 'em over in your direction , if you wouldn't mind starting a thread here in tha GrindHouse forums . Would appreciate it greatly .....

Abirintheair , thanks fer tha compliment . The Prophet fathers (Tang Tang males) are getting fattened up in preparation fer pollination . Tha pre '98 Bubba mothers are already fat , so you can bet there will be some seed soon.........sadly not in time for outdoor season , but hey , I prefer indo anyhow so .....

Blaner , thanks fer growin' 'em out , we had as much pleasure in seeing your happiness with 'em as you did in growin' and smokin' .

Stay safe an' grow HARD y'all ,
Steele

Last edited:
G

guest3854

Here's a couple more pics I took this evening . This is a different female than tha last , (though same pheno) showing how well SOG'ers would have it planting some tables of these . This girl is a little over 4' and thicker than a 1-liter bottle with several weeks to go yet . As you can see , most of tha plant IS tha cola and is still bein' fed heavy . Obviously tha Sonja dominates and we're very pleased with this , as she adds copious weight keeping a Bubba aroma . No doubt she'll be a bell ringer . I know they look a bit leafy but they'll be well worth tha trim , just don't tell tha bubble bags ...

Enjoy ,
Steele

steel savage said:
You fellas that were sent these , are growing out tha Prophet . My S1 Bubba from Cali Kush Seeds X Blue Sonja F2 males were used for this initial test cross . Now moving on to using tha infamous pre'98 Bubba and our Blue Sonja males , this offering is a new installment in kick ass genetics from tha GrindHouse .

Several folks here have grown 'em out with kick ass results , most notably my friend Aeric , check out his comments on post 165 and following it to tha next page fer pics ! http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=52346&page=11&pp=15
We acquired these test girls back from Aeric to test for ourselves , now and against tha new version once complete . You can believe THIS will be a superior Bubba hybrid , created due to tha love of both parent plants .

Enjoy fellas ,
Steele

Wow, that bks24 looks amazing- outstanding work there, on all ends. The whit also looks amazing.
So am I correct in understanding te bks24 aeric showed as well as this are with the s1 bubba? So you have yet to release the pre 98 x sonja cross? And it already is turning out things like this? WOW, lol. SS your are beginning to amaze me.

G

guest3854

Almost over it , thank you fer tha compliments . (We have nothin' to do with tha white)
Yes , these were tha tested girls Aeric was working with . We re-acquired tha girls back to test . They were created using Cali Kushs' Bubb S1 X Blue Sonja males with recreation plans , using tha Pre'98 and our prized Tang Tang . Tha girl we have pics of in our last post is tha BKS 24

They both have tha recognizable stench of tha Bubba mother and tanginess of tha fathers . Alot more yield and MUCH more user friendly to tha grower .

Couple a pics of The Prophet (BKS 26)

And tha 24

Enjoy ,
Steele

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts