What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Steele's Surprise :-)

G

Guest 16149

Steele was kind enough to gift me some beans after his last auctions. It was 4 beans, I asked him what they were, he said its a surprise:) So I am gonna call these Steele's Surprise till he says differently :) I soaked 4 seeds and planted, 3 popped , one did not unfortunately. So here is the three that did pop

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Anything from Steel i would grow in a hearbeat.His Blockhead is to die for and hope to keep it in my garden forever :wave: .

G

guest3854

Blaner , glad to see 'em above ground . I'm sure you'll find something to clone off of for a long time , enjoy .
Teresa , thanks fer tha compliment. We're glad you love your BlockHead from our selections.
Blynx , glad to have yas fer tha ride .

Steele

G

It's good to know the right people. Your seedlings look really happy to be here. Nice...

Peace

G

Guest 16149

Here they are again, one is a runt, I hope it makes it, I like runts :)

G

Guest 16149

Steele

The one runt did not make it but I got 2 totally different phenos left it looks like :)
Let me know what you think
The first one is a mutant :)

The second one looks more normal :) What you think?

which one more closely resembles the mom/dad or both?
lol still trying to figure out my surprise :muahaha:

G

guest3854

Looks like tha "mutant" will most likely grow outta it . No hints though , y'all gonna have ta collaborate info to finger it out . DAMN healthy dude .

Steele

G

Guest 16149

Teresa, Blynx, and mojo thanks for joining in :)

Steele
Thank you for the genetics and the kind remarks :)
Will post up as they grow up :)

Anyone else have these Steele's Surprise beans, if you do please feel free to post up here :)

G

Guest 16149

Steele

Look at my mutant go :) I have not topped or pruned it, it is just doing its own thing, I like it :)

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Hehehe look's like your one lucky S.O.B. and the only one Steel gifted with his kindness!!Looking mighty healthy sweetie :wave: .

G

Guest 16149

Teresa,
Thanks for the kind words :)

I am sure that I was not the only one gifted his surprise beans :) I hope that others may post up so that we can try to figure out the puzzle of what it is :)

Next pics I will post up the other more normal looking one also :)

G

guest3854

Blaner is right , we sent out a fist full o' bonus beans of tha same pedigree that Blaner is showcasing . Wondering how many folks popped 'em ? Would be nice if others would , and join tha party here . Give me a better idea of what tha fu ck , but your trail blazin' , Blaner , so have no worries ; I'm sure you'll love what they produce ..... Your takin' real nice care of 'em .

Steele

Sleepy

Veteran
SPREAD THE SEED...

SPREAD THE SEED...

nice looking show...

i'll watch from the recliner! :lurk: :wave:

G

Guest 16149

Here is the normal plant and the one that was a mutant, it seems to be growing out of it :) Just like you predicted Steele :)
First the normal one

Now the one that seems to be coming out of its mutations :)

G

guest3854

I'm diggin' what I see Blaner . Looks like they've got alittle height to 'em . When you triggering them thangs ?

Steele

Latest posts

Latest posts