What's new

Stealthy Stacked Tubs

IMG_20130106_063704-1.jpg

Sooo stoked! What would you guys pop next?

N

noyd666

lol sounds stinky poos,never heard of that one. wonder any tang?

Dammat Tony that one I can't remember. Possibly bwog x fire alien? Got the dawgpoo f1's going right now but I'm real excited about what may be lying in those f2's!

Thank you AM, appreciate you droppin by! The wire is the shit by the way. Snoop's death always disappointed me though.

Noyd these are all PNW genetics created by Green Beanz Seeds. They're chem dd x apollo 13 I believe. And na man I drink yoohoo not tang!

First round of defoliation seems to have gone well. Got a couple of seedlings drooping a bit and a few showing signs of either a cal or mag defficiency (I forgot to precharge my coco) so I added some epsom salts and calnit, the plants have responded well and are looking a bit more lush and green. The defoliation also seems to have worked as planned, resulting in the nodes being super close together.

Thank you benzo! Stick around for next round... I'll be running a few of Lemonhoko's Sativa pheno DJ Short blueberry.

Here is a pic from 1/10
IMAG0232.jpg

And one from 1/12 (after doing one feeding with cal-nit and epsom salts and one feeding of maxibloom+calnit+epsom+protekt) I see now that I have been underfeeding my plants and will bump it up from here on out. Also I just ordered a bunch of pekacid from customhydronutrients as I have read on here that it is a direct replacement for house and garden drip clean which is very $$$$$.
IMAG0267.jpg

Just doing a little thinking aloud here, but what do you guys think about doing a sealed co2 injected minifridge grow?

Efficiency aside I think it would be really cool. Been considering it for a long time and after seeing the "refridgernator" videos on youtube my interest has been renewed.

I am also considering selling off this 4" canfan in favor of a smaller and slightly less powerful soler and palau td-100. This would allow me to potentially fit another identical chamber in this rubbermaid which would REALLY bump up productivity and possibilities for making this an all-in-one grow cab.

Alright so this grow is no longer in my hands but I will still be posting updates and keeping a watchful eye over it. Nutes have been upped and I had the new garden tender order some pekacid (drip clean) to help with salt buildup. Since increasing nutes and calnit/epsom salts all signs of def have gone away. There is some green algae beginning to grow inside the waterbottles so I'll brew up some compost tea for my friend soon to combat this. Since I'll be reusing my coco these clear bottles are going to be really helpful in seeing what's going on in the roots.

Thanks, I can't seem to get the colors balanced well enough on my camera with the reflecting light from my CMH but they are all nice and healthy and green right now!

Alright, been a while since I've been able to check in on the plants but we made some major changes to the setup in order to provide my friend with the medicine he will need.

Basically we moved the fan/filter system out of the main chamber and into a second smaller rubbermaid that will sit on top of the new and larger flowering chamber. This leaves us with about 4.1 cubic feet of flowering room... not too bad for a little tote you can shove away in a closet! Currently there is just the single 150w CMH running the show, but it looks like we're able to run the 4" fan at about 55% power and get temps into the desirable zone... so of course now I'm wondering if we'll be able to pull off throwing another 150 watter in there and really get this cab pumping!

Unfortunately I just got shafted by life and will have to be going into surgery soon, so I don't know how much more I'll be able to help my friend on this project. But I'll make sure he sends me more pictures as the show goes on!

Nother little update here... Sorry to be holding out on pics but the good news is that we figured out what we are going to do with this cab! We are dividing the flowering chamber into 2 separate separate sealed sections with 1x 150w cmh per cab and 16 plants per side for a total of 32 plants. 3 clones will go in and 3 will go out every week and the plants will get 10 weeks to do their stuff... Or atleast that's how it's looking on paper!

Sound familiar? If not, check out some of dr bud's or thundurkel's threads cause they'll blow your mind!

In other news, the new tender to this garden accidentally over dosed with drip clean right after the plants were flipped to 12/12 so unfortunately yield will severely suffer this round. Sucks... But atleast we've got 14/16 females so there should be some great phenos to choose from with what I've got here. I was also gifted 2 special clones from a friend here that have been vegging out at another friends garden. Those are CannaVenture Jazzberry Jam and CannaVenture Electric Larry Land. You can check out the majestral's grow journal for pictures of these strains... Needless to say that good genetics will be running aplenty as this cab gets dialed.

Thanks broooo! I'm gonna do a photo update in a minute here so you can see where they're at now. Just checked out your setup too! Lookin great man and you've got some gears churning in my mind... I've honestly not done much thinking about PC fans but I think that's what I'll be using in my micro-mom cab now after seeing your grow.

SAM_0809_zpsdd44bfb9.jpg

^ Plants on 1/22, before changing up the setup.

SAM_0817_zps3cc9af54.jpg

^ Dawg Poo F1

SAM_0818_zps6a71f91b.jpg

^ Vanilla Kush

SAM_0819_zpse1325922.jpg

^ Interesting Vanilla Kush... lost the colors after the drip clean issue and I wasnt quite sure if this was a mag def or if it was actually genetics causing it to purp out.

SAM_0822_zps3263c19b.jpg

^ Roxannes, lost 1 of these due to being male.

SAM_0823_zps297cfe9a.jpg

^ Essence, lost 1 of these as well.

IMAG0336_zpsf92c61a1.jpg

^ Here are the ladies as they sit today. 1 got bulb burn, all got nute burn/issues since overdosing with drip clean but they are all recovering nicely and should hopefully survive for a long time to come!