What's new

Stealth Rubbermaid Growbox (Micro)

another question for all the knowing people out there....since i built a box to house the lights and sealed it with some plexi glass I am having no problems with heat issUES (being too hot anyway). my question is how to I simply increase my temps in my grow room. It is running about 68 degrees F with the lights on and a little lower with them off. the box is in the garage, so that could have some issues. I was thinking of having a very small space heater blowing warm air into my intake holes. what u guys think? thanks for the help

o and I made some DIY CO2 generators that sit next to my girls with some yeast, sugar and water. not sure if its going to do anything but i decided to add em just in case.

~stealth

take the plexi glass off the housing of the lights?

i dont expect you to have any problem at 68F...why do you want to warm up your box?

magiccannabus

Next Stop: Outer Space!
Veteran
Wow man you need to resize those images. I would have looked at your setup, but it's killing my connection

I had to redo my image shit again. (so i can upload some more lol) I will have a couple updates tonight. One old one from and one new one with pictures taking tonight

UPDATE 1/3/09

UPDATE 1/3/09

This is just going to catch up my grow with some picture of the girls.

This is Mary at 1/31/09 She was the smallest and the last to pop outta the soil.

This is Jane. One close up and on farther away. My second best.

My fav girl and biggest for the time, Victoria.

This last one is my experiment. I am going to put her outside once she get a little bigger. I haven't picked a name for her yet. Why doesn't someone help me make a decision??:1help: (she has since gotten quite large)

OK well that was what I left with when I left for my trip last saturday. Tonight will bring more pictures with new growth. :yoinks: Let me know what you all think. Peace till then

~stealth

I forgot to show everyone the crazy set up inside the box now. It is def crowded in there and I will most likely have to get rid of a few. Here's the insanity...

UPDATE 2/4/09

UPDATE 2/4/09

OK so it's 12:25AM and I am finally ready to show you all how the girls are doing. Took some good pics that I hope you all will like. Everyone seems to be doing fine. One question is when should I transplant into bigger pots. I am ready to do it I just want to do it at the right time. OK enough with the blabbering...picture time.

This is Mary

This is Jane

Victoria

Experiment

These are the babies (newest)

Whole family

and lastly the new and impoved tape job on the peep door.

So that's where I am at right now. Let me know what you all think. Peace till next time.

~stealth:joint::woohoo:

DazhyDro

Nice lil grow u got there. I've always wanted to build a rubbermaid box just never got around to it. Ur plants look good, how big are u gonna let them get before u switch to flower?

Nice lil grow u got there. I've always wanted to build a rubbermaid box just never got around to it. Ur plants look good, how big are u gonna let them get before u switch to flower?

I was thinking of sticking to the veg cycle for about a month or even a month and a half before I switch to flowering. I was thinking of building another light box but for an HPS lamp, but since this is my first grow I decided to stick to the CFL's and see my results then make a decision about a HPS. How Long do you think I should wait until I switch to flowering?

~stealth

Tonight showed a lot of new growth...but since the camera that I was going to use has been taken for the weekend, I am going to have to wait to take some new pics. But don't worry the new ones are going to be amazing. FYI though Jane has now taken over the number one sport for strongest growth with Victoria and Mary falling second. The Experiment is doing just as well. THe three babies will need to be transplanted soon. Prob when I take the new pics....a transplant for all lol. Well UNtil next time

~stealth

Some new pics of the girls....look at all the new growth in just two days!!! and thats with no nutes or anything just H2O and lots of lovin.:joint:

So tonight before coming to write this I checked on the girls and found a BUG!!:wallbash: no idea what kind or anything just that it was there and it prob shouldn't. so i killed it and everything returned to normal. I decided to put some screen over the passive intakes for the grow room to keep the pests out. this is where i believe the bugs got in. ok so picture time...:yeahthats:mad:

This is Mary....she is now the biggest of all my girls and seems to be getting a lot of attention. She will be getting a transplant soon (this weekend).

Jane (the smallest)....small but bushy. She seems slow but I sure she'll make up for it.

Victoria...now my 2nd best but still my fav. She will def be getting a transplant this weekend because her roots are starting to show through the drain holes lol.

The Experiment...looking good. will transplant and put outside soon

and finally the whole fam....

so what do you all think. I am liking it so far...basically addicted lol.:yoinks:

~stealth

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like everything is coming along good.

Looks like everything is coming along good.

Ya it does...minus the bug i found and some small yellowing of the tips on one girl everything seems to be going smoothly. It's hard because this is the slowest part but luckly I am seeing growth each time I look so it keeps me happy. Thanks for checking it. More updates in a few days with transplant and new arrangments.

~stealth

Hey guys....I know I haven't update with pics but it'll happen soon. I ended up transplanting all my girls and rearranging them with a new setup. Looks good now. Only one question...I have crazy purple stems on almost all my girls....the main stem and the new growth is all showing some sort of purple. Could this be just becuase of my varying temps from when the lights are off and on? I'll take some pics in the next couple days and post a full update...this week is crazy at work so getting some quality time with the girls is hard. But soon. ok thanks guys

~stealth

Fresh Start

:lurk: Hey just stoppin in. Looks good so far. What kinda soil and nutrients are you using again? well, when you start to use them.

:lurk: Hey just stoppin in. Looks good so far. What kinda soil and nutrients are you using again? well, when you start to use them.

Hey so I did end up doing a few things from the last time I posted. I transplanted into new pots, the experiment was put outside, I nute burned the girls by feeding a lil too much during the transplant and now they're doing great. I'm going to post an update tonight. Hopefully it's gettin late lol:abduct:.

I'm using scott's premium potting soil. It has a really low NPK value to it which has been kinda nice. For nutes I got some miracle grow all purpose plant food (I think that's what it's called, havin a high moment lol), and some superthrive. I haven't used the superthrive but was thinking about it for next time. What you think? Otherwise I am just using good old H2O and they're loving it. Thanks for stoppin by and be seein ya

~stealth

UPDATE 2/11/09

UPDATE 2/11/09

So here's a very much needed update with some good pics. I'm running out of room in my album so I can only do so much. What you guys think. I know a little nute burn. I am so tired and can't think...here's pics :woohoo:

~stealth

This is Youngin

Victoria and her's sexyness

Mary

Jane

Baby Girl

Hope you like :abduct:

N707

So here's a very much needed update with some good pics. I'm running out of room in my album so I can only do so much. What you guys think. I know a little nute burn. I am so tired and can't think...here's pics :woohoo:

~stealth

This is Youngin

Victoria and her's sexyness

Mary

Jane

Baby Girl

Hope you like :abduct:
I love the spacing, very compact. Nice gals bro.:joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts