What's new

Steal these SourDieselxSourBubble pics!!!

C

Cerb

picture.php

I thought the coloration on mine was a little odd. It's good to see that everyone else's look just the same.

G

guest5703

ZOO! You make me so jealous!!! I just put a couple girls in 2 weeks ago, but daaaamn they look nothing like yours, mine were like lacking food or some shit man, gotta fix that....Your ladies are soo healthy, and great LST work bro!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sup zoo. those ladies are lookin puuuurty! so healthy!! will def be following your updates, see what kinda yield ya get from her.

BUT.......

i gotta say cerb's pic is the best pic ive seen yet!.....:abduct:haha

G

guest5703

very very sour, when I was trimming I almost thought I smelled a wicked citrus/candy too....can't wait to smoke her mang, I will save a nug or two to share ;)

G

Greyskull

very very sour, when I was trimming I almost thought I smelled a wicked citrus/candy too....can't wait to smoke her mang, I will save a nug or two to share ;)

shes gonna taste exactly like she smells bro... but be sure to let us know!

good job

G

guest5703

Here are a couple more ladies around day 21 of flower, yours are much healthier and larger Zoo, good job! i'll get her dialed soon enough ;)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

kathmandu

how many SDxSB beans did you grow out to find this fine speciman? trich production is quick and heavy...

G

Greyskull

how many SDxSB beans did you grow out to find this fine speciman? trich production is quick and heavy...

according to the source, BOG handed my friend 4 seeds at an outdoor festival in norcal. He popped 2....

G

Greyskull

fresh snaps

fresh snaps

aloha!
here's some fresh snaps straight from the micro drive thingy that comes with the eyeclops bionicam

the crop is at day 45... gonna let them go 58

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I love this plant....

Latest posts

Latest posts