What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Starting a new build from the ground up

packerfan79

Veteran
Got the roof done, finished all the siding. Paint and door and the outside will be done. Then I can get down to the business of room building.

packerfan79

Veteran
Hey pop, not much to report. We have been pretty busy. My carpenter /electrician, and I have been on a mission. His ex wife lost custody of the kids, she went on the run with a 6 and year old. We have been tracking her down. Since the police won't do anything. We are working on some homeless people who said they have seen her at there camp. I am going to get some more stuff done this weekend. I am not in a rush . I am not starting this round till mid October.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
no worries brother

that sucks about the situation with the kids
/what a gal to take her kids like that

hope you guys find her soon

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
yeah dude, she is putting her ego ahead of the childrens well being
real good mom there

/i understand shit happens but kids need a stable/ safe enviroment to grow up in
especially at that early age
instead of this motivating her to step up her game she is putting her kids at risk

i hope you guys are able to ge tthe kids back
hes lucky to have a friend like you

packerfan79

Veteran
He's my brother in law so gotta keep the family together. We were full on steak out mode binoculars check radios check, dab rig check, shatter check.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
hahaha sign me up on that stakeout brother
ill provide overwatch

/when the smoke signals stop, that means trouble

packerfan79

Veteran
So,I got paint on the shed and the door is up. Next step electricity. Work has been crazy so I haven't gotten much done. Waiting for my electrician to get some Time off.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
glad to hear thigns are getting back on track
any thougth to what strains you are going wiht?
how many lights are you planning on running?

packerfan79

Veteran
Pop, I am going to run 4x 1k hps for flower. And a 600 mh, or some t5s I have both already. I am leaning towards the 600.in the flower room I am going to run bodhi's black triangle, absolutely love this strain. I have a brunch of seeds, I may do a seed run in the veg room. Once the 2nd crop is in flower. I have red eye jedi, legend og x snow lotus, long bottom leaf (lbl)x starfighter, lbl x San fernando og, also have half a pack of love triangle, and jungle spice. I may pick the best male and let him stud up the seed run. I can always make rosin from the crop.

What have you got going pop?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
im just running a couple tents myself and a little patch off the beaten trail
nowhere near the watts you are putting down but it keeps me high

mostly im hunting through seed looking for something interesting at the moment
im always on the lookout for somethign new
/a bunch of stuff a friend gave me plus a few other donations that might hold promise

im also thinking about trying autos for the first time!

hopefully wiht the long weeekend you can get things all wrapped up on your build
take soem time to kick up your feet too brother, sounds like you have had your hands full lately!

packerfan79

Veteran
Yeah pop I got I work more on the weekend than I do during the week, my inlaws are useless. I wind up volunteered to labor. I am going to finish up the blocking and paint hope to get my 220 ran . I threw a couple cuts into Lil solo cup shotglasses, I have been having some cloning issues lately. Trying some powder cloning stuff. Usually use rootech, but have been having trouble with it. I am starting back to school this semester, oh joy Algebra. I am talking a smoke break weird being 37 years old and having homework.

packerfan79

Veteran
Seeds are my real addiction. I have a shit load of og crosses, but I want to get something more indica something fruity, I have been eyeing some tga and bog stuff. My wife just might kill me if she finds out I ordered more seeds lol. Mabey I will send em to mom's.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Only have grown his Blue Kush and Lifestar. His BK was very stoney, a little too stoney for me lol. To each his own though as they say.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
when you say cloneing issues, what seems to be the problem?
if i can help i would be glad to throw some ideas around

so you are headed abck to school after a long break?!?
good for you, man!
what are you working towards?
are you just finishing up your degree or are you starting all over agian from scratch

man you are really taking big bites out of life man!
building out this dream grow room and now getting back into school?
best of luck on all fronts brother!