What's new

Starting a new build from the ground up

packerfan79

Veteran
Thanks vanilla, they are a tad light green for my liking building up the cec in the coco. I Am sure they will be good.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
yeah man, they are looking nice
great to hear things are coming along

hope your kids scored big trick or treating!
/halloween was one of my favorite holidays growing up and we would walk all over and fill a pillow case wiht loot

save me a couple kit kats and snickers if you can!

packerfan79

Veteran
So it's been a busy week. Going to get the babies transplanted tonight and probably tomorrow morning. I Have to get done early tomorrow. Going to take the misses out for our anniversary. I Will put up some pictures when I get the big room loaded.

packerfan79

Veteran
Thanks vanilla, we had a great time. Kids went to my mother in laws house. I slept in till 930.

OK so the room is fully loaded. Yeah:woohoo: about damn time.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
savage!
that is one good looking room of plants
this stadium build looks great!
/ but that last chain...

give us the rundown on the shelves,brother
it looks like you lined them wiht plastic?
are they angled to direct runoff or is that to just protect them?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
that is awsome!

cant wait to see the pics over the next few months as these babies grow,man
that is going to be a wall of buds!

packerfan79

Veteran
Well I am going to redo my ventilation system today not enough exhaust. Hopefully I will be able to run all four lights. I spent months planning only to realize I need a bigger exhaust vent. And of course home depot doesn't have what I need hopefully the local hydro shops have what I need.

packerfan79

Veteran
Got everything I needed in 2 trips to home Depot. And 1 trip to the hydro shop. A 2 hour job took almost 6 hours with all the interruptions and the 3 trips. Been in a pissed off mood with all the bullshit. I Am supposed to process a shit load of trim. I told the fucking guy to bring it now. I don't want to be overwhelmed on or around Thanksgiving.i know this dumbass is going to show up the day before Thanksgiving. Grrrr fuck fuck fuck. It's cold as fuck here so I can hopefully fire up the 4th light in the next few days.