What's new

Starke's Story: An LED Tale

starke

Update Flower Day 56

Update Flower Day 56

Eight weeks in and the ladies are winding down although amber trichs are just starting to make an appearance. I'm sure they will go through week nine anyway.

Tripleberry 14 and Hawaiian Snow:

picture.php

Liberty Haze:

picture.php

Liberty Haze Bud:

picture.php

Tripleberry 14 Trichs:

picture.php

Peace,
starke

ScrogMonster

Veteran
Mmmm I really wanna try that liberty haze. I ordered beans twice but killed it once myself due to paranoia when I lived in a different state, and then again recently a fungus gnat larva though it was cool to eat the tap root when LH was trying to sprout. Is the flavor and effect as described?!

starke

Mmmm I really wanna try that liberty haze. I ordered beans twice but killed it once myself due to paranoia when I lived in a different state, and then again recently a fungus gnat larva though it was cool to eat the tap root when LH was trying to sprout. Is the flavor and effect as described?!

Yes. She is a real pleasure to smoke.

starke

Just a note before I forget. The Super Lemon Haze went into jars today at 65% RH. Weight was 132.7 grams/4.6 zips. Not a record in the weight department but the clone I keep never has been a huge producer - just great effect and flavor.

starke

Final Update

Final Update

Life has gotten in the way for a minute so here is where things are at:

The Liberty Haze was harvested Thursday, the Tripleberry #14 on Friday and the Hawaiian Snow yesterday.

Sorry to say I have no pics at this point but I'll try and get some bud pics up later.

Peace,
starke

starke

saitama: Still running the URSAs for flower. Vegging with high bay LED shoplights.

Palindrome: I wish.

Next round should be going into flower in about a week. Updates start then.

Peace,
starke

starke

Flower Day 1

Flower Day 1

Time to get this next round on the road. Up this time in order from front to back are: Sour Orange Diesel, Bag Lady, Hawaiian Snow and Tripleberry #14 at the rear. All from clone.

The Sour Orange Diesel has gotten entirely out of hand in the two weeks they have been vegging under the URSAs. She is growing and branching like she was super-cropped. I will be lucky to keep her out of the lights when this is over.

The other three plants could all stand some additional veg to fill in the screen but still would never catch the SOD. Hoping the stretch will help me a little there.

Front to back:
picture.php

SOD and Bag Lady:
picture.php

Hawaiian Snow and Tripleberry 14:
picture.php

Weekly updates unless something goes south.

Peace,
starke

starke

Update Flower Day 7

Update Flower Day 7

Today marks the end of the first week of 12/12 and the ladies are showing bud sites like crazy.

The Bag Lady, Hawaiian Snow and Tripleberry 14 have all filled in some on their canopies but are still badly trailing the Sour Orange Diesel.

Speaking of the Diesel, it is the first plant you brush by as you enter the flower room and I swear she has reached out to grab me as I passed by. It's getting to be like "The Day of the Triffids" in there. Think I'll keep my clippers in hand.

picture.php

Took these pics just before lights on this morning:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Peace,
starke

M

mrghost

Looks like a nice Sativa leaning run.

Look out for that diesel. It might grab you while you're asleep, with those long arms.

starke

Update Flower Day 14

Update Flower Day 14

Two weeks in of 12/12 and the ladies continue to grow. The bud sites are expanding quickly so I did a defol yesterday and today, removing bud sites below the capability of the lights and cleaning up under the canopy in general. Resulted in two roasting pans of trim to turn into coconut oil. I usually defol at day 21 but these ladies seem to developing more quickly.

Things are just trucking along at this point. Keeping my fingers crossed things stay that way.

I think this week will be a good time to build a second layer for the SCROG sgreen. Think I'm going to need it.

Peace,
starke

picture.php

picture.php