What's new

Starke's Story: An LED Tale

starke

Weekly Update Veg

Weekly Update Veg

It has been a week and the girls continue to grow. They got their legs shaved yesterday. While doing that I noticed that the BB x WW plant is really robust. Thick stems, good branching and close nodes. I hope the buds match the quality of the growth.

Received word Tuesday that the misses surgery has been bumped up from Oct. 26 to next Friday, the 21st. We were hoping on an opening/cancellation in the surgeon's schedule...I mean who wants to walk around for two months with that shit inside you, waiting for surgery.

Since we don't know how long she will be in the hospital, next weeks update and the one the following week may or may not happen. Will just depend on how things are going.

Anyway, here are the girls as they looked last week and as they look this morning. I'm going to let them veg until Sunday to recover from the defol, then I'm flipping to flower.

picture.php

picture.php

Peace,
starke

Last edited:

starke

Update - Flower Day 1

Update - Flower Day 1

Just a quick update to mark the first day of flower. The ladies spent the past 36 hours in darkness to get their minds on flowering.

I'm going to continue feeding the Jacks's at 1.4ec for the next two weeks while the ladies stretch their legs. After that both the Calnit and ec will be lowered.

Next update in a week hopefully. Here are a couple of pics of the ladies just before lights on this morning:

picture.php

picture.php

Peace,
starke

caljim

I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.
Veteran
Those leaves are praying hard...sure sign things are on track.

All the good vibes and positive energy must be spilling over to the garden. Better than vitamin b12.

Thanks for taking the time to keep us posted.

starke

Those leaves are praying hard...sure sign things are on track.

All the good vibes and positive energy must be spilling over to the garden. Better than vitamin b12.

Thanks for taking the time to keep us posted.

You are so right about the positive vibes. Much thanks to everyone.

starke

Update Flower Day 7

Update Flower Day 7

Misses Update: Surgery was Friday and I brought her home last night. Surgeon gave a good report and will know about pathology/chemo in about two weeks. Looks great and like she'll be around to keep me in line for a while. Thanks for the good vibes here.

So she's bitching at me for updating her status first instead of the ladies and telling me I need to get them wired down. Unfortunately she is right. FrozenFire hit the nail on the head in his last post, the ladies have exploded during this first week. Looks like they will need a good defol at the 21 day mark, especially the BB x WW.

So here is how they look this morning. I'll try and get some pics up once they are wired down.

Peace,
starke

Last Week:
picture.php

This morning:
picture.php

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Good to hear and see. Growing trees! The misses is right these things are going to bare some heavy fruits. To the future...

starke

Update Flower Day 14

Update Flower Day 14

Today ends two weeks of flower and the ladies continue to go crazy. I wired them down yesterday and had to cull the Skywalker Kush for lack of room. Sadly, even though she is a good smoke, this is the third seed I have germed that has produced a tall straggly plant with overly long internodes. May end up having to move another plant out as well. I'm going to wait another week until after the 21 day defol to make that decision. Anyway, here is the jungle as it appears today with only five plants instead of six.

picture.php

Peace,
starke

El Tigre

Hi Starke, i wasn't around for a while and i read only now about bad news. My best wishes and all the good vibrations I can send you bro. Ps: Your garden rocks as usual.

T

Tarus Bulbar

Awesome grow thread Starke! Ups and Downs but persevere!!
Keep up the awesome work and All the best to the Misses to quick recovery!
Cheers bro