What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stardawg x Biker Test Grow (Karma Genetics)

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
I love to select my own Above passed cuts if posibel. So many good cuts floating from this seedbatch, we only popped it begining last year.

I still keep a few things i got given as cut, but most of my Mom's are from own selections. ore friends selections. I do prefer to Select from Original stock Ore my own Inbreds of strains.

I do have very easy excess to most cuts floating, and many have past my gardens last years.

Pragma

Thanks for the interest folks.
Big respect to Karma for taking the time to breed with his own selections rather than chuck elite cuts around.

Things have been vegging a bit slowly since humidity has been exceptionally low this past week. I have placed the seedlings under a dome so they get more humidity and grow a bit faster. Otherwise they are all perfectly healthy.

Pragma

Quick update. Ever since I upped the humidity and gave some rhizotonic theyve been vegging quite nicely. Once they're of a decent size I'll take some veg pics.

Pragma

Things vegging nicely.. I should be able to take cuts from em within a week or so...
Not sure if I will flip the seed plants or keep em as moms and veg the cuts..

If u have any preference Karma plz let me know.

Pragma

Ill take pics before I take cuts off em to show the structure.. In a week or two max.

Not a big fan of seedling pics :p

11 healthy plants btw

Pragma

Sorry for the delay I was on vacation with my family.
I waited for them to sex but nothing yet strange enough, so I have topped them all for cuts and will be flipping the cuts instead and keep the seedlings as moms.

Pragma

Since my last update only ONE plant has shown female preflowers out of 11...
I hope this doesnt mean I have 10 males lol...

I have taken cuts from all the plants which are quite big now, and I'm at a loss as what to do.

I think my only option right now is to throw cuts of everything into flower and cull the males otherwise I risk delaying this test grow even more..

My apologies but I haven't had this happen before.. Usually I get preflowers in a few weeks and the cuts are identified and thrown into flower... These plants seem to be resisting preflowering for some reason. They are about a meter tall now lol.

I will try to take pics of them in veg today.

Pragma

Good news I have atleast another female, so two guaranteed females and the good thing is that they are already in pots and will go into flower in a week or so.

I will document them almost weekly once they are in their final room.
Hopefully I will find some more females within the clones I've made.
Cheers :)

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Good news I have atleast another female, so two guaranteed females and the good thing is that they are already in pots and will go into flower in a week or so.

I will document them almost weekly once they are in their final room.
Hopefully I will find some more females within the clones I've made.
Cheers :)

Pics?

Pragma

Sorry for the delay in pics, I wanted to wait till it was worthwhile.

I've got really good news :D

I ended up with 6/11 females.

Two females that sexed first were cloned are the clones are already in their 3rd week of flowering.

The other four will be put to flower in about a week or so when my other cycles start.

I will update the post with pics of the moms and the 3-weekers in a few days.
I'll be posting updates every week from then to show the progress of the two females already in flower.

I am very optimistic about this cross.. I am sure even just these two females are gonna yield me a keeper. Can't really go wrong with the genetics involved.

Sorry again for the delay, but the plants took long to sex, and I have ~10 week cycles going so I can't instantly flip anything new I get.

I will try to make it up by growing them to my best and documenting them well :)

Cheers

Latest posts

Latest posts